Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By xxINFIDELxx
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Does anyone know when sprint will show Richmond VA some LTE love?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    Master of Time and Space

Default Re: Does anyone know when sprint will show Richmond VA some LTE love?

Mav.
    We can dance if we want to. We can leave your friends behind. 'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance, well they're no friends of mine.

I'm getting it at home, near parham & brook rds. Haven't seen it anywhere else though. It's about time

Little user mapping there thus far;
    Sensorly --- Signal Check Pro --- Root Metrics

Bend, Oregon

We have it down the road in Norfolk and VA Beach, but it's sporadic and unreliable, good luck

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

I was going to say im pretty sure Richmond is in the 4th round market, so deployment won't start till around the end of this year.

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net

Quote Originally Posted by gollum18 View Post
    I was going to say im pretty sure Richmond is in the 4th round market, so deployment won't start till around the end of this year.

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs
    It's there but few have mapped it yet.
    Sensorly --- Signal Check Pro --- Root Metrics

Bend, Oregon

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts

Its now all around the shortpump area. That is also where WiMax started also

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

I think at least 4 towers north of the city up towards Ashland way, maybe closer to VCC. I don't get that way often. Short Pump tower is upgraded, and there is also a tower on I64 west of Oilville and east of Gum Spring that is live 4G LTE. I haven't seen any other towers light up in a week now, hoping more follow on shortly.

I work about a mile past VCC towards Ashland and have no 4G yet. Barely have 3G.

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts

Starting to see LTE by the Richmond airport. Very small area though.

I work in the White Oak Shopping center by the Airport and 4G has been lit up since the first week of October. I also had 4G in New Kent, and by the Short Pump movie theater. Fastest download speed I have got so far was about 23mbps. Average around 15.

Thanked by:
    srkmagnus likes this.

Results while outside of Lowe's on Laburnum Ave.