Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

Default Re: Just moved to T-Mobile from Sprint, loving it.

To anybody thinking of leaving I'll stay if I were u the grass isn't always greener

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just moved to T-Mobile from Sprint, loving it.-uploadfromtaptalk1360447133734.jpg  

Global Posts
    606 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodeName 3.3

Quote Originally Posted by Mellimel22 View Post
    To anybody thinking of leaving I'll stay if I were u the grass isn't always greener

Verizon LTE had those speeds too until everyone upgraded to LTE handsets and saturated the network.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Even though I didn't go to Tmobile, I left Sprint after 11 years after I bought my Nexus 4.I am now on Straight Talk using an AT&T SIM card. My 3G speeds are faster than my Wimax speeds on my Epic Touch 4G. Do to they way that Sprint treated my as a customer by charging me for a service that they failed to provide, I doubt if I will ever buy another phone on contract. From here on out, it will be unlocked GSM phones for me. I never want a company to fail because of all of the jobs that are lost. With that being said, Sprint can crash an burn for all that I care. You can look at all of the forums on any mobile site and see all of the complaints of Sprint customers. The might turn the sinking ship around, but I doubt it . The end is near.

Quote Originally Posted by DEman19901 View Post
    Even though I didn't go to Tmobile, I left Sprint after 11 years after I bought my Nexus 4.I am now on Straight Talk using an AT&T SIM card. My 3G speeds are faster than my Wimax speeds on my Epic Touch 4G. Do to they way that Sprint treated my as a customer by charging me for a service that they failed to provide, I doubt if I will ever buy another phone on contract. From here on out, it will be unlocked GSM phones for me. I never want a company to fail because of all of the jobs that are lost. With that being said, Sprint can crash an burn for all that I care. You can look at all of the forums on any mobile site and see all of the complaints of Sprint customers. The might turn the sinking ship around, but I doubt it . The end is near.
    I wish they would add the ability to "LOL" a comment in instead of just "Like" and "Thanks".

Until they do... LOL
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

Quote Originally Posted by mwilkins View Post
    Verizon LTE had those speeds too until everyone upgraded to LTE handsets and saturated the network.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    But vzw or att or T-Mobile or ANYBODY for that matter is gonna have 99.9% of they towers to lte so sprint is gonna be better prepared for saturation.

Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

Quote Originally Posted by DEman19901 View Post
    Dude your company crashed and burned multiple times(att). They only got saved because they and vzw are a duoply. Basically vzw went through it so did att. Now its sprints turn.

Basically vzw went through it so did att. Now its sprints turn.

Verizon hasn't gone through it yet, only thing they've done is add LTE to a limited number of tower, they have not overhauled their entire network like ATT and Sprint has had to do. But the day is coming Verizon will need to complete a Network Vision type upgrade to its network as well in order to implement LTE A and VoLTE.

I want to see how all the Verizon Cheerleaders deal with that along with having Limited Data. While Sprint will be able to just slip in new carrier cards and have minimal Network interruptions.
    tybo31316 likes this.

Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 7.1 / Tiamat 3.3.7

Would you stay if your speeds were like this?
    Post #63... I'm not talking about the speeds in my signature
    http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/24...s/page__st__60

Sent from my Coconut Wireless
    Sent from my Coconut Wireless Sony Xperia Z1S

Id stay if it was like that all OVER. Before i left sprint there was 1 tower near a spot i eat lunch at form time to time. That 1 tower i could get 20 megs plus consistently on. But ONLY that one tower.
    At home no LTE and abismal 3G. At work i had LTE but 5 megs down or less.
    Then i had to deal with no incoming calls or texts since mid December.
    When the growing pains are over ina few years i MIGHT try them again.. thats if my new current carrier fails me..
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

Quote Originally Posted by IAmSixNine View Post
    Id stay if it was like that all OVER. Before i left sprint there was 1 tower near a spot i eat lunch at form time to time. That 1 tower i could get 20 megs plus consistently on. But ONLY that one tower.
    At home no LTE and abismal 3G. At work i had LTE but 5 megs down or less.
    Then i had to deal with no incoming calls or texts since mid December.
    When the growing pains are over ina few years i MIGHT try them again.. thats if my new current carrier fails me..
    Well I get these speeds mostly everywhere I go now in Chicago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12