Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need help choosing between three phones?

I'm eligible for an upgrade on Sprint and currently having trouble choosing between the SIII, the Note II or waiting for the S4 to come out next month. I've played with the Note II in-store, and my mom has the S3 and still can't decide.

Default Re: Need help choosing between three phones?

Unless you are absolute need for a new phone right this minute I would suggest waiting to see what the s4 has to offer. I love my s3 but would for sure wait to see aha at the 4 has to offer.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Reemus View Post
    Unless you are absolute need for a new phone right this minute I would suggest waiting to see what the s4 has to offer. I love my s3 but would for sure wait to see aha at the 4 has to offer.
    I concur. Wait for the S4. Should be April-ish.
    Unless something weird occurs, my next upgrade will most likely be to the Galaxy S4.

Mav.

I am polymerized tree sap and you are an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.

With MWC less than a month away it's worth it to wait and see what's behind curtain #3. Not only will you learn all the details about the S4 you might see something else you like better.

If you can wait...then wait. There is nothing saying that the S4 will be out before April (Even that is pushing it)

With that said, the Note II is the best phone I have ever owned! I gave back a two week old S3 for the Note II and the Note II is so much better...if you can handle the size. The size seems normal after about 3-4 days and then everything else seems small.

If you like big phones (like me hahahah) I would go for the note 2 its easily the best phone out right now but if not I would wait for the s4

From My Awesome Samsung Galaxy s2 on t-mobile (can't wait for jellybean) :-)