Sprint earnings, Q4 2012Android Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KTU84P, KitKat 4.4.4)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 02-11-2013, 08:13 AM #2
Re: Sprint earnings, Q4 2012
Well thats to bad. But in a growing market this will happen. I think Sprint will see better days when they get their baseline LTE towers up in more town and/or fix their 3G problems. Even though we know they are trying. Plus the buy out from that Japanese company got slowed down. I wonder if that will hurt them in the long run losing that money flow. Guess time will tell!
- By dookie. in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2013, 10:50 AM
- By Ry in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-14-2013, 03:45 AM
- By Ry in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-09-2013, 10:43 AM
- By UndeadNexus in forum SprintReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2011, 08:52 PM
- By androidjunkie30 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 06-22-2011, 10:00 AM