4G Lte Central FL

pirufiend

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Passing thru Mt Dora Fl....surprised to look at my phone and see 4G....but none in Eustis?!?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

mr.holtz

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Haha I'll be going down to Mt. Dora this weekend. Gotta love Sprint. They've also been lighting up St. Augustine, I get lte all over up here. Sprint is rolling out weird cities before it moves on to larger more populated areas.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
That's the thing most of the popular city's already have lte or is already working on it like we got it here in Chicago Texas LA San Fran Baltimore NYC all got lte so the small city's can get in the works

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.2 using Tapatalk 2

lilotimz

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Shotgun approach. There is no schedule or list of cities which get LTE before others. Whenever the backhaul is in place and or the permitting is complete and a crew is ready then Sprint or the OEM in change of the market will contact their contractors and they'll hop on the tower asap. Smaller communities and more rural areas typically have less regulation and stuff needed to be done in order to work on towers. Sprint isn't going to wait for the red tape to be finished in the big cities first before beginning especially since they're a bit behind. So they're going to be sending crews to wherever towers are ready (which happens to be smaller towns / cities / rural areas). Hence the random areas where you get LTE before you see it in major cities.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
4G LTE just popped up in Gainesville, Fl. Its a big sprint town as Shands hospital and UF use a lot of sprint phones.

I just got it today in Gainesville. Most times it was slow about 2 to 3mbps then hit an area that gave me 12mbps. Definitely looking forward to it being on constantly.

uploadfromtaptalk1362104896889.jpg

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908