SERO wireless

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Nothing but rumors and rambling intelligence, mostly from captured VC.

Sprint hasn't been shy about discussing new market launches (though generally in vague terms) but they haven't said a peep about Idaho - that's not a good sign. Your best bet for the next 12-18 months is to go retro and cling to the doomed WiMax technology. Sprint will continue to support it through 2015. Otherwise, if you get an LTE phone you'll be paying Belgravia rates for Garden City service.

gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Sadly i have the S3 already so ill have to buy the S2 or something...I think ill just use my moms 3D and hotspot it lol
Nothing but rumors and rambling intelligence, mostly from captured VC.

Sprint hasn't been shy about discussing new market launches (though generally in vague terms) but they haven't said a peep about Idaho - that's not a good sign. Your best bet for the next 12-18 months is to go retro and cling to the doomed WiMax technology. Sprint will continue to support it through 2015. Otherwise, if you get an LTE phone you'll be paying Belgravia rates for Garden City service.

lilotimz

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Most markets should be starting in the next 3 months with the rest following shortly after. Springtime seems to be the major point where everywhere is going to have something going on. Idaho is going to be no exception.

gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
lets hope...even my wimax and 3g is iffy....map says its over my house but no phones pick it up
Most markets should be starting in the next 3 months with the rest following shortly after. Springtime seems to be the major point where everywhere is going to have something going on. Idaho is going to be no exception.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12