1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LTE in Idaho?

Anyone have an idea on when some light for LTE will reach my area? Im in the Boise/ Caldwell area

Liked what I did or helped you out? A simple "thanks" would be great!
    If you want me to reply to you in a quick fashion hit the "reply with quote" or send me a message so it can be done
    Samsung Intercept(retired), HTC Hero(retired), Motorola Atrix 2(game phone"let's see what new ROM I can put on this today"), Samsung Galaxy S3(main phone), Asus Nexus 7(better than my parents iPad)

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Default Re: LTE in Idaho?

Hope for q2 but thats just rumor

Nothing but rumors and rambling intelligence, mostly from captured VC.

Sprint hasn't been shy about discussing new market launches (though generally in vague terms) but they haven't said a peep about Idaho - that's not a good sign. Your best bet for the next 12-18 months is to go retro and cling to the doomed WiMax technology. Sprint will continue to support it through 2015. Otherwise, if you get an LTE phone you'll be paying Belgravia rates for Garden City service.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Sadly i have the S3 already so ill have to buy the S2 or something...I think ill just use my moms 3D and hotspot it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by SERO wireless View Post
    Nothing but rumors and rambling intelligence, mostly from captured VC.

Sprint hasn't been shy about discussing new market launches (though generally in vague terms) but they haven't said a peep about Idaho - that's not a good sign. Your best bet for the next 12-18 months is to go retro and cling to the doomed WiMax technology. Sprint will continue to support it through 2015. Otherwise, if you get an LTE phone you'll be paying Belgravia rates for Garden City service.

If you want me to reply to you in a quick fashion hit the "reply with quote" or send me a message so it can be done
    Samsung Intercept(retired), HTC Hero(retired), Motorola Atrix 2(game phone"let's see what new ROM I can put on this today"), Samsung Galaxy S3(main phone), Asus Nexus 7(better than my parents iPad)

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts

Most markets should be starting in the next 3 months with the rest following shortly after. Springtime seems to be the major point where everywhere is going to have something going on. Idaho is going to be no exception.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

lets hope...even my wimax and 3g is iffy....map says its over my house but no phones pick it up
    Quote Originally Posted by lilotimz View Post
    Most markets should be starting in the next 3 months with the rest following shortly after. Springtime seems to be the major point where everywhere is going to have something going on. Idaho is going to be no exception.