- 02-18-2013, 11:37 PM #2
- 02-19-2013, 12:09 PM #3
- 181 Posts
Re: LTE in Idaho?
Nothing but rumors and rambling intelligence, mostly from captured VC.
Sprint hasn't been shy about discussing new market launches (though generally in vague terms) but they haven't said a peep about Idaho - that's not a good sign. Your best bet for the next 12-18 months is to go retro and cling to the doomed WiMax technology. Sprint will continue to support it through 2015. Otherwise, if you get an LTE phone you'll be paying Belgravia rates for Garden City service.
- 02-21-2013, 01:18 AM #5
- By DubA in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 26Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:41 AM
- By JettaStorm97 in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 05-27-2011, 03:05 PM
- By sp44 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2011, 09:21 PM
- By etmarcr in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2011, 06:05 PM
- By Phil Nickinson in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 01-08-2011, 09:15 PM