4G In Orlando FL?

smalldice

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
OK Me and my friend we both have the evo and we notice today in Orlando fl that we were able to connect to 4g and use it.Don't know for how long or if it is a test but it work. here is a picture of my friend evo with 4g signal.

By the way we where able to make phone calls and use the internet at the same time.:p

xavier28

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I got 4g service on I-drive last night. i was getting 2.5 down and 1 up, based off the speedtest.net app (don't know how accurate that is). It was at least 3x the speed I was getting on 3g. Was able to call and be on the internet at the same time and sprint tv viewing was beautiful. No pixelation at all! My friend was also getting a signal in west orlando about 10 min from downtown.

Lickitisplit

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
So far i have had 4g on 417 from 434 to the beachline, on 17-92 from 434 to colonial, i4 from 50 to john young and from 408/ clark road up to silver star. Acording to the "Sensorly" app from the market its along all the major highways in o-town.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I noticed on the sensorly map (on the website, not app) that there was coverage from jax, to orlando, to tampa... and yet, NOTHING in miami still... grrr. I'm actually 30 minutes from Orlando now, but I'm moving to south florida (as soon as I get a JOB there).

potheadhero

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Yea I live in Miami and I think its ridiculous that they havent launched it here yet. But by the looks of it, it looks as if they started north and are heading south. Hope you guys are enjoying it in O-town. I will be patiently waiting.

maxima2k53

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Yea I live in Miami and I think its ridiculous that they havent launched it here yet. But by the looks of it, it looks as if they started north and are heading south. Hope you guys are enjoying it in O-town. I will be patiently waiting.

i cant wait also, hopefully it comes soon!