I'm due a upgrade at the end of the month and I'm try to decide which phone to get. My wife and I both the the HTC Evo Shifts, rooted running CM7. I'm looking to jump to Samsung either SG3 or SG4, either one should be a major upgrade but I think I'll miss the qwerty keyboard.
Are the Samsung's easy to root?
Is there a easy way to transfer all of the app data? or is this just going to be a case up suck it up and live with it since I'll be changing manufactures.
- 04-08-2013, 04:20 AM #2
- 715 Posts
- 04-08-2013, 07:13 PM #4
- By RWestman in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2011, 09:08 PM
- By jah76de in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2011, 05:29 PM
- By confinedalways in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 02-04-2011, 07:25 PM
- By bigdawg737 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2010, 05:43 AM
- By mannyvigi1985 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 06-28-2010, 10:06 AM