I'm due a upgrade at the end of the month and I'm try to decide which phone to get. My wife and I both the the HTC Evo Shifts, rooted running CM7. I'm looking to jump to Samsung either SG3 or SG4, either one should be a major upgrade but I think I'll miss the qwerty keyboard.
Are the Samsung's easy to root?
Is there a easy way to transfer all of the app data? or is this just going to be a case up suck it up and live with it since I'll be changing manufactures.
- 04-08-2013, 05:20 AM #2
- 716 Posts
Re: Upgrade help???
Samsung's are probably the easiest phones to root, they come with the bootloaders unlocked. I would definitely go for the S4 unless money is very tight. What kind of app data do you want to backup exactly? There are different apps to back up app data out there such as, https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ikdutta.backup
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
- 04-08-2013, 08:13 PM #4
- By RWestman in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2011, 10:08 PM
- By jah76de in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2011, 06:29 PM
- By confinedalways in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 02-04-2011, 08:25 PM
- By bigdawg737 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2010, 06:43 AM
- By mannyvigi1985 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 06-28-2010, 11:06 AM