Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Though for me, with an individual account, it will be very difficult for me to beat just under $80 a month for unlimited data since I use anywhere from 9-15 gb a month during baseball season. So Sprint is definitely the way to go for me.

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
For those that say they are paying 79.99 + 10 premium fee, I would suggest looking into it as even on sprint's website it says the $10 is included.

Sprint.jpg

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I just noticed this post here.

Maybe that's why. Not saying you have bad credit or anything but maybe this is what is playing a factor.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

depending on your credit you have a spending limit and have a $5.99 fee. That fee is waved if you use auto pay

Posted via Android Central App

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Sprint service is the worst

This is going to vary from person to person and region to region. In the places I have lived, I have never had any connection issues, and had WiMax and now have LTE, and in the 10 years I have been with Sprint, I have never had an issue with service or customer service.

anon(3653)

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
I have found that Verizon is the second most expensive for me but the best fit at this point. Moving to AT&T would cost about $5-$10 per month more that Verizon. Sprint comes out about the same but to the better. T - Mobile s new plans come out cheaper by $10 or a bit more. If Sprint or T Mobile gave the coverage I want then they would be good alternatives.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I have found that Verizon is the second most expensive for me but the best fit at this point. Moving to AT&T would cost about $5-$10 per month more that Verizon. Sprint comes out about the same but to the better. T - Mobile s new plans come out cheaper by $10 or a bit more. If Sprint or T Mobile gave the coverage I want then they would be good alternatives.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

What plans are you referring to? Because there are T-Mobile plans that are half the price of lower-rate VZW plans.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

anon(3653)

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
What plans are you referring to? Because there are T-Mobile plans that are half the price of lower-rate VZW plans.

When you factor in the cost for device it brings it much closer

Sent from my second brain.. Okay it is the only one working.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Sprint is cheaper for a single line but more expensive for multiple. See this chart:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MZmtRkyJsda3fWc4pZfUR74ZxLZvdTgExYbFXhnPv1Q/edit?usp=sharing

Best chart ever.

My Verizon plan (my wife and I on a nation wide family plan) comes out to just under $170 including all taxes, fees, etc. I have unlimited data, she's on the 4GB for 2GB special they ran last year. That comes out to $85 per person, inclusive of all fees.