Sprint upgrade????

dandan2980

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I have a question, if anyone knows about my situation please reply. I just used my upgrade through Sprint for an Evo at Radio Shack. There was complications though. Sprint had screwed up my account when I switched to a family plan back in December. So I had to call them when I was at the store so they would honor my annual upgrade. Long story short Sprint had to push it thru to register on the computer at Radio Shack. When they were cashing me out the instant rebate and discounts were not going thru so the lady had to manually install the discounts. I logged in on my Sprint account and it still showes me eligable for an upgrade. Does this mean that Sprint screwed up or do I have to wait until my next billing cycle for it to take affect. If they screwed up Epic here I come. Has this happened to anyone else???? This all took place Sunday the 8th

Last edited:

c1971ace

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Wait for your next billing cycle to see what happens....thats how long it took to see my bill for the EVO appear on my account.It is quite possible though that they may have screwed up in your favor....my wife just upgraded her Sprint phone with a Samsung Seek and when it was delivered they had shipped two of them!! Two billing cycles later she still has not been billed for the second one :).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital