Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 88
Like Tree12Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default So thinking of going to at&t

    For two years just till sprint for finishes the network what do you guys think.

    Posted via Android Central App
  2. #2  

    Default Re: So thinking of going to at&t

    I came over to AT&T from Sprint and I couldn't be happier. I was with Sprint for about 5 or 6 years but the network speeds got to me once I got the Galaxy Nexus. I was using the E4GT on WiMax before so I didn't know how slow 3G was until I got the GNex.
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa
  3. #3  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    18,588 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,953 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

    Default Re: So thinking of going to at&t

    Quote Originally Posted by usguyver View Post
    For two years just till sprint for finishes the network what do you guys think.

    Posted via Android Central App
    Depends. I would price out everything so that you don't get sticker shock. I don't really use a lot of data, aside from updating the two or three large game apps I have. I average about 3 GB. But for me, the price increase to AT&T or Verizon would kill me.

    Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  4. #4  

    Default Re: So thinking of going to at&t

    Price is the determining factor imo. Also depends on how much data you use. If network vision hasn't begun in your area I can't blame you leaving.. It can be painful being on 3g only.

    Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: So thinking of going to at&t

    Price would only be 162.24 after tax with a discount and I am getting the 6gid share plan with my gf

    Posted via Android Central App
  6. #6  

    Default Re: So thinking of going to at&t

    Quote Originally Posted by usguyver View Post
    Price would only be 162.24 after tax with a discount and I am getting the 6gid share plan with my gf

    Posted via Android Central App
    Well sounds like you answered it for yourself.

    Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.
  7. #7  
    Mellimel22's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    2,466 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

    Default Re: So thinking of going to at&t

    When did u get the one bro.

    Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Victory LTE using Tapatalk 2
    Almeuit likes this.
  8. #8  
    cgardnervt's Avatar

    Posts
    2,972 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

    Default Re: So thinking of going to at&t

    Quote Originally Posted by usguyver View Post
    For two years just till sprint for finishes the network what do you guys think.

    Posted via Android Central App
    I made the switch to att over a year ago! Grass is greener on this side I tell you! I no longer have to worry about coverage in most back roads and traveling across state! Plus gsm is just better over all. Many many more phone choices. :-)


    Tale the jump!

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    HTC One (ATT GSM)
    Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
    My Blog: C2JBlog.com
    DEman19901 likes this.
  9. #9  
    cgardnervt's Avatar

    Posts
    2,972 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

    Default Re: So thinking of going to at&t

    Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    Well sounds like you answered it for yourself.

    Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.
    Almeuit! Glad to see your sporting the one. How are you liking it? Feel free to in box me anytime if you need any advice. Glad I could help before! Also what color did you end up getting?

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    HTC One (ATT GSM)
    Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
    My Blog: C2JBlog.com
    Thanked by:
  10. #10  

    Default Re: So thinking of going to at&t

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellimel22 View Post
    When did u get the one bro.

    Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Victory LTE using Tapatalk 2
    Just bought it Wednesday and got it yesterday. I am absolutely loving it . Only part I hated was buying full price haha :P.

    Quote Originally Posted by cgardnervt View Post
    Almeuit! Glad to see your sporting the one. How are you liking it? Feel free to in box me anytime if you need any advice. Glad I could help before! Also what color did you end up getting?

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    Yep! I took your advice and got it. I remember your PM saying you loved it so I just said screw it I'm grabbing it . It is working flawlessly and cooperating with me Sprint Airave at the house (my house blocks like all cell service no clue why lol).

    I can't seem to put it down . Here is a pic when I got it at work yesterday. The only issue I had was the data being turned off after leaving the phone asleep awhile but I saw someone post saying to turn off the sleep thing under power and that fixed the issue.

    Also... Is it just me cgard or is the vibrate on this thing intense as hell? :o.


    Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails So thinking of going to at&t-1371917506146.jpg  
    Thanked by 2:
    VDub2174 and chrjt74001 like this.
  11. #11  
    Mellimel22's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    2,466 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

    Default Re: So thinking of going to at&t

    Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    Just bought it Wednesday and got it yesterday. I am absolutely loving it . Only part I hated was buying full price haha :P.



    Yep! I took your advice and got it. I remember your PM saying you loved it so I just said screw it I'm grabbing it . It is working flawlessly and cooperating with me Sprint Airave at the house (my house blocks like all cell service no clue why lol).

    I can't seem to put it down . Here is a pic when I got it at work yesterday. The only issue I had was the data being turned off after leaving the phone asleep awhile but I saw someone post saying to turn off the sleep thing under power and that fixed the issue.

    Also... Is it just me cgard or is the vibrate on this thing intense as hell? :o.


    Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.
    Yeah I'm thinkin of either the one or s4 for my next upgrade in November.

    Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Victory LTE using Tapatalk 2
  12. #12  
    cgardnervt's Avatar

    Posts
    2,972 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

    Default Re: So thinking of going to at&t

    Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    Just bought it Wednesday and got it yesterday. I am absolutely loving it . Only part I hated was buying full price haha :P.



    Yep! I took your advice and got it. I remember your PM saying you loved it so I just said screw it I'm grabbing it . It is working flawlessly and cooperating with me Sprint Airave at the house (my house blocks like all cell service no clue why lol).

    I can't seem to put it down . Here is a pic when I got it at work yesterday. The only issue I had was the data being turned off after leaving the phone asleep awhile but I saw someone post saying to turn off the sleep thing under power and that fixed the issue.

    Also... Is it just me cgard or is the vibrate on this thing intense as hell? :o.


    Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.
    Great photo! And yes the vibrate can be intense at times!

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    HTC One (ATT GSM)
    Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
    My Blog: C2JBlog.com
    Thanked by:
  13. #13  

    Default Re: So thinking of going to at&t

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellimel22 View Post
    Yeah I'm thinkin of either the one or s4 for my next upgrade in November.

    Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Victory LTE using Tapatalk 2
    I liked the S4 but the One brought me in because of how it's different but also beautiful in design. I keep my phones naked so I can enjoy it .

    Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.
  14. #14  

    Default Re: So thinking of going to at&t

    Quote Originally Posted by cgardnervt View Post
    I made the switch to att over a year ago! Grass is greener on this side I tell you! I no longer have to worry about coverage in most back roads and traveling across state! Plus gsm is just better over all. Many many more phone choices. :-)


    Tale the jump!

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    Dude do you ever get tired of cheerleading your move to AT&T in the "SPRINT FORUMS" its really starting to come off as Trolling....If you're so happy with your move why do you constantly troll the Sprint forum..It's like you're looking for validation or something...There's an AT&T forum for AT&T cheerleading.... A lot of people don't want to get wallet Rape for Limited data...

    I'll take a consistent 5 - 10 MB down on Unlimited over unsustainable 50 MB down on a 2GB plan ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!

    Sure Sprint's "Legacy" network is crap, but the legacy network is going away just like iDen is going away... In places where NV is significantly underway and making a difference AT&T has NO upside to Sprint's Unlimited LTE what-so-ever and it will be this way across the entire network soon enough... Sprint wont be the "Sh*tty" network for too much longer, as a matter of fact once the build out for LTE-Advanced comes into light Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile will find themselves right where Sprint is now, everyone will be asking, "How was it Sprint is able to launch LTE-A, so much faster than the other big 3", and I'm going to sit back and laugh my *** off, because all the heavy lifting Sprint did during NV Verizon, ATT and T-MO need to do now in order to launch LTE-A.

    I don't see Sprint and Softbank having too hard a time winning back customers once the playing field is level and the advantages of NV really start to come into light. I'm holding out on Verizon right now, until NV is finished in the NYC metro. Once it done my contract with Big Red should just about up, I will see where things stand and if Sprint is still the better offer (no-doubt it probably will be) and LTE is rock solid, I fully intend on coming back to Sprint. Verizon's LTE in NYC is NOTHING to write home about, its better than 3G but man it is congested here, something I'm glad Sprint wont suffer too much of with Clearwire's 2.5 spectrum providing plenty of overlay for offloading in high dense urban areas..and Sprint unlike Verizon is already beginning to prime their phones for Tri-band use so when 800 and 2.5 spectrum becomes available the equipment can immediately take advantage.

    example of how congested Verizon's LTE is in NYC:





    Enjoy ATT and Big Red right now, but see me in 2 years something tells me Sprint will be sitting quite nicely.
    Last edited by lennyj17; 06-26-2013 at 08:37 AM.
  15. #15  

    Default Re: So thinking of going to at&t

    Dang lenny you aren't lieing... I've never seen Verizon LTE speeds that bad before lol.

    Sprint is still doing NV in my area (Jacksonville FL) but when it first showed LTE it was slow (3-5 Mbit down / 1 up) but it's been getting better and better as they deploy . Can't wait till its everywhere I go... It pretty much is in most places but not in the main place I need it.. Work! Lol.


    Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails So thinking of going to at&t-1372256153057.jpg   So thinking of going to at&t-1372256167201.jpg  
  16. #16  

    Default Re: So thinking of going to at&t

    Man I just checked my usage.. This is why I need unlimited.. This is from a few LTE speed tests and then mostly Google Music streaming and I have 12 days left in my billing cycle. The 3g usage is at work.. Can't wait till LTE is strong in that area!

    Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails So thinking of going to at&t-1372256615435.jpg  
  17. #17  
    cgardnervt's Avatar

    Posts
    2,972 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

    Default Re: So thinking of going to at&t

    Quote Originally Posted by lennyj17 View Post
    Dude do you ever get tired of cheerleading your move to AT&T in the "SPRINT FORUMS" its really starting to come off as Trolling....If you're so happy with your move why do you constantly troll the Sprint forum..It's like you're looking for validation or something...There's an AT&T forum for AT&T cheerleading.... A lot of people don't want to get wallet Rape for Limited data...

    I'll take a consistent 5 - 10 MB down on Unlimited over unsustainable 50 MB down on a 2GB plan ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!

    Sure Sprint's "Legacy" network is crap, but the legacy network is going away just like iDen is going away... In places where NV is significantly underway and making a difference AT&T has NO upside to Sprint's Unlimited LTE what-so-ever and it will be this way across the entire network soon enough... Sprint wont be the "Sh*tty" network for too much longer, as a matter of fact once the build out for LTE-Advanced comes into light Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile will find themselves right where Sprint is now, everyone will be asking, "How was it Sprint is able to launch LTE-A, so much faster than the other big 3", and I'm going to sit back and laugh my *** off, because all the heavy lifting Sprint did during NV Verizon, ATT and T-MO need to do now in order to launch LTE-A.

    I don't see Sprint and Softbank having too hard a time winning back customers once the playing field is level and the advantages of NV really start to come into light. I'm holding out on Verizon right now, until NV is finished in the NYC metro. Once it done my contract with Big Red should just about up, I will see where things stand and if Sprint is still the better offer (no-doubt it probably will be) and LTE is rock solid, I fully intend on coming back to Sprint. Verizon's LTE in NYC is NOTHING to write home about, its better than 3G but man it is congested here, something I'm glad Sprint wont suffer too much of with Clearwire's 2.5 spectrum providing plenty of overlay for offloading in high dense urban areas..and Sprint unlike Verizon is already beginning to prime their phones for Tri-band use so when 800 and 2.5 spectrum becomes available the equipment can immediately take advantage.

    example of how congested Verizon's LTE is in NYC:

    https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-R...h835-no/13+-+1

    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-h...1+09.03.30.png

    Enjoy ATT and Big Red right now, but see me in 2 years something tells me Sprint will be sitting quite nicely.
    I'm glad your in a good coverage area. However, I'm sad that your pulling the "troll" card when the op was clearly considering att. I like hm was in his shoes a little over a year ago. There for talking about my experience is far from being a "troll". If Sprint works for you then good job! It does not seem to be working for others like my self or the OP in some case. On top of that I have been with all major carriers. Sprint the longest and I didn't leave all that long ago. So I tend to comment on what I can in each forum list. As this is a place of pure information. Sounds like you don't like others questioning you beloved Sprint? Maybe in reality we are more alike then we would like to admit but we come from to different opinions. You know what that's called? Human, my friend. We are allowed to think differently. But unlike you I will notdamn you for your opinion. Please carry on loving Sprint as its your free right to do so!
    Thank you for concern,
    CJ
    HTC One (ATT GSM)
    Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
    My Blog: C2JBlog.com
    Thanked by:
    chrjt74001 likes this.
  18. #18  

    Default Re: So thinking of going to at&t

    Quote Originally Posted by cgardnervt View Post
    I'm glad your in a good coverage area. However, I'm sad that your pulling the "troll" card when the op was clearly considering att. I like hm was in his shoes a little over a year ago. There for talking about my experience is far from being a "troll". If Sprint works for you then good job! It does not seem to be working for others like my self or the OP in some case. On top of that I have been with all major carriers. Sprint the longest and I didn't leave all that long ago. So I tend to comment on what I can in each forum list. As this is a place of pure information. Sounds like you don't like others questioning you beloved Sprint? Maybe in reality we are more alike then we would like to admit but we come from to different opinions. You know what that's called? Human, my friend. We are allowed to think differently. But unlike you I will notdamn you for your opinion. Please carry on loving Sprint as its your free right to do so!
    Thank you for concern,
    CJ
    It's not about loving Sprint...it's about putting thing into perspective....The OP also asked about ATT until Sprint is finished with NV (hense he plans to return to Sprint once the pain is over) same as what I'm doing on Verizon.

    You're Happy with ATT, WE GET THAT....YOU Don't need to hijack every thread making your proclamations to how much better ATT is than Sprint in the Sprint forum, that makes you come off as a TROLL!... Why don't you do the same in the AT&T forum....

    Seriously get over yourself....You Cheerlead ATT, but it wasn't that long ago they were in the same exact Boat Sprint is in now, when the popularity of the iPhone crashed their network to where it was Unusable, oh yes how quickly people forget. What makes you think Sprint can't and wont rebound the same way?
  19. #19  
    cgardnervt's Avatar

    Posts
    2,972 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

    Default Re: So thinking of going to at&t

    Quote Originally Posted by lennyj17 View Post
    It's not about loving Sprint...it's about putting thing into perspective....The OP also asked about ATT until Sprint is finished with NV (hense he plans to return to Sprint once the pain is over) same as what I'm doing on Verizon.

    You're Happy with ATT, WE GET THAT....YOU Don't need to hijack every thread making your proclamations to how much better ATT is than Sprint in the Sprint forum, that makes you come off as a TROLL!... Why don't you do the same in the AT&T forum....

    Seriously get over yourself....You Cheerlead ATT, but it wasn't that long ago they were in the same exact Boat Sprint is in now, when the popularity of the iPhone crashed their network to where it was Unusable, oh yes how quickly people forget. What makes you think Sprint can't and wont rebound the same way?
    I still beg to differ. I tell it like it is. You can get pissy because someone holds a different opinion then you. I will continue to see you in the Sprint, Verizon, att, Tmo and all of the other forums.
    HTC One (ATT GSM)
    Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
    My Blog: C2JBlog.com
  20. #20  
    Mellimel22's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    2,466 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

    Default Re: So thinking of going to at&t

    Quote Originally Posted by cgardnervt View Post
    I still beg to differ. I tell it like it is. You can get pissy because someone holds a different opinion then you. I will continue to see you in the Sprint, Verizon, att, Tmo and all of the other forums.
    As everybody already know me and you don't got no problems disagreeing about both our cell carriers but I agree with u on this. I always said in YOUR AREA WHERE U TRAVEL Sprint wasn't workin for u. And if it was before nv who can blame lol.

    Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Victory LTE using Tapatalk 2
  21. #21  
    cgardnervt's Avatar

    Posts
    2,972 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

    Default Re: So thinking of going to at&t

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellimel22 View Post
    As everybody already know me and you don't got no problems disagreeing about both our cell carriers but I agree with u on this. I always said in YOUR AREA WHERE U TRAVEL Sprint wasn't workin for u. And if it was before nv who can blame lol.

    Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Victory LTE using Tapatalk 2
    Mell!! Hope your doing well man. I just wanted to note that yes you and I have had our ups and down. But during that time I have never hated or disliked you. Now I may have disagreed with you but thats it. Also you and I have an understanding that we can poke at each other and not take it personally. Like I have told you I have told him...I was with Sprint for 7 years up until about a year and half a go. IN my experience att has been more reliable for me. Now for you 2 its different and I understand that.

    I only called him out on the "troll" card. It's nothing more than a crutch to stand on because he does not agree with me and thats fine. I have not been nasty toward him or anyone in this thread. But then again its not the first time and I'm sure not the last someone will pull the card. In the end I don't mind. But thank you for being understanding and not taking ones opinion so personally. We can all be good sports here and agree to disagree.

    Now I will get back track here. Sorry for allowing this thread to become off track. So to the OP...Let us know what you end up doing! I'd be interested in hearing the rest of your story!
    HTC One (ATT GSM)
    Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
    My Blog: C2JBlog.com
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

    Default Re: So thinking of going to at&t

    Quote Originally Posted by lennyj17 View Post
    Dude do you ever get tired of cheerleading your move to AT&T in the "SPRINT FORUMS" its really starting to come off as Trolling....If you're so happy with your move why do you constantly troll the Sprint forum..It's like you're looking for validation or something...There's an AT&T forum for AT&T cheerleading.... A lot of people don't want to get wallet Rape for Limited data...

    I'll take a consistent 5 - 10 MB down on Unlimited over unsustainable 50 MB down on a 2GB plan ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!

    Sure Sprint's "Legacy" network is crap, but the legacy network is going away just like iDen is going away... In places where NV is significantly underway and making a difference AT&T has NO upside to Sprint's Unlimited LTE what-so-ever and it will be this way across the entire network soon enough... Sprint wont be the "Sh*tty" network for too much longer, as a matter of fact once the build out for LTE-Advanced comes into light Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile will find themselves right where Sprint is now, everyone will be asking, "How was it Sprint is able to launch LTE-A, so much faster than the other big 3", and I'm going to sit back and laugh my *** off, because all the heavy lifting Sprint did during NV Verizon, ATT and T-MO need to do now in order to launch LTE-A.

    I don't see Sprint and Softbank having too hard a time winning back customers once the playing field is level and the advantages of NV really start to come into light. I'm holding out on Verizon right now, until NV is finished in the NYC metro. Once it done my contract with Big Red should just about up, I will see where things stand and if Sprint is still the better offer (no-doubt it probably will be) and LTE is rock solid, I fully intend on coming back to Sprint. Verizon's LTE in NYC is NOTHING to write home about, its better than 3G but man it is congested here, something I'm glad Sprint wont suffer too much of with Clearwire's 2.5 spectrum providing plenty of overlay for offloading in high dense urban areas..and Sprint unlike Verizon is already beginning to prime their phones for Tri-band use so when 800 and 2.5 spectrum becomes available the equipment can immediately take advantage.

    example of how congested Verizon's LTE is in NYC:

    https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-R...h835-no/13+-+1

    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-h...1+09.03.30.png

    Enjoy ATT and Big Red right now, but see me in 2 years something tells me Sprint will be sitting quite nicely.
    The thing is at&t is better then version a. Doc are better off but my plan was to go to AT&T then come back to Sprint in two years.

    Posted via Android Central App
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  

    Default Re: So thinking of going to at&t

    Quote Originally Posted by cgardnervt View Post
    I'm glad your in a good coverage area. However, I'm sad that your pulling the "troll" card when the op was clearly considering att. I like hm was in his shoes a little over a year ago. There for talking about my experience is far from being a "troll". If Sprint works for you then good job! It does not seem to be working for others like my self or the OP in some case. On top of that I have been with all major carriers. Sprint the longest and I didn't leave all that long ago. So I tend to comment on what I can in each forum list. As this is a place of pure information. Sounds like you don't like others questioning you beloved Sprint? Maybe in reality we are more alike then we would like to admit but we come from to different opinions. You know what that's called? Human, my friend. We are allowed to think differently. But unlike you I will notdamn you for your opinion. Please carry on loving Sprint as its your free right to do so!
    Thank you for concern,
    CJ
    Thank you after being original poster I was just asking people there. Of AT&T if I would go I'll go to ATT for 2 years I may go back to sprint after two after that. But I don't want anyone calling one of trolls and you're not a troll you're giving me your about opinion of at&t you were with Sprint. And I think you for your opinion

    Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
    chrjt74001 likes this.
  24. #24  

    Default Re: So thinking of going to at&t

    I left 7 years of Sprint in October made move to ATT
    ATT has provided me Better coverage , Data speeds , Device choices , CS..... ........heck everything.

    With Sprint Unlimited I could barley break 1/2 GB due to Speeds being so darn slow....basically unusable.
    With ATT 3GB plan I use a little over 2GB enjoy what device has to offer.
    I LOVE MY AT&T GALAXY NOTE II
  25. #25  

    Default Re: So thinking of going to at&t

    Quote Originally Posted by Slingbox View Post
    I left 7 years of Sprint in October made move to ATT
    ATT has provided me Better coverage , Data speeds , Device choices , CS..... ........heck everything.

    With Sprint Unlimited I could barley break 1/2 GB due to Speeds being so darn slow....basically unusable.
    With ATT 3GB plan I use a little over 2GB enjoy what device has to offer.
    Just depends on area . I have 7 days left in cycle and knocking on the 7-8 GB usage door. But also 7 years ago it was 3g only to.. So.. Things change .

    Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yep thinking of going to the darkside
    By digmydroidx in forum Verizon Droid Charge
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 09:38 PM
  2. Thinking of going to att.
    By NOMster in forum AT&T
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 10:11 PM
  3. Camera won't focus, thinking of going to stock to have Droid replaced
    By jcg878 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 05:22 AM
  4. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 07:09 PM
  5. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 04:03 PM

Posting Permissions