Upgrading through Costco?

it.

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I currently have a Sprint family plan. One of the lines on a plan is a basic phone and therefore doesn't require the monthly data fee. I bought the S4 through Costco online due to their waived activation fee and free accessory pack. I upgraded this line so I could give my friend the S4 for his birthday that is coming up. I'll still be using the basic phone on that line so it's not like I'm cancelling service. I just wanted to take advantage of the upgrade. So my question is, am I going to have any issues (i.e. monthly data charge showing up each month, ETF)? I've done something like this through best buy before without issue.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Probably not. It would only be when you activate the phone that the premium data fee would be imposed. The only problem you will have its having to extend your contract for 2 years and not being able to upgrade for 20 months

it.

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Probably not. It would only be when you activate the phone that the premium data fee would be imposed. The only problem you will have its having to extend your contract for 2 years and not being able to upgrade for 20 months

I don't mind extending my contract. As long as no premium data fee or ETF shows up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish