Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    398 Global Posts

Default 4g in Orlando, Fl

I was on my way to the airport to Orlando fr Ocala, Fl n I just decided to try n see if I can pick up a 4g signal n on the turnpike right bfore 528 highway I finally picked it up!!!! Hell YEA!!! I'm so excited I feel like a kid n I'm 35 yrs old, for those who hasn't tried it yet that **** is fast for real. N I was also being able to go online while on a call man oh man I can't wait til the turn the switch on cause that's worth my 10 dollars n I had all ULL bars so I don't knw why they haven't announced it yet cause it worked excellent without a problem so it must be ready soon so get ready orlando cause u guys r definitely getting it

Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    ROM
    MYN's rls 5

Yeah I live in Jacksonville and it just got the "official" add a week or so ago. But on launch day I walk out of the store I got it from and turned on the the 4g and boom it was there !! So it was fully working here months before the official announcement. It works great all around town..
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    398 Global Posts

I knw man n what's so crazy is the speed, it really makes a big difference like a router I LOVE IT!!!!

Global Posts
    363 Global Posts

My wife briefly got a 4G signal at the Tampa airport the other day, but my phone didn't.. Hopefully Sprint is working on it here too.

Global Posts
    177 Global Posts

To really enjoy 4G, check out Sprint TV. It's like being connected to cable TV!

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts

theirs 4g by i-drive and by the orange convention center.

Confirmed. I just came on to post this. I got it on my way home from work today on I-4, and i had full 4G bars. I also had it in Seminole County. It lasted for a while but then got turned off. Official launch date for both Orlando & Tampa areas is scheduled for Sept 18. Right now they are testing it and the signal will be coming and going throughout the days.

Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock SGSIIE4GT

Its going to be Sept 19th for Orlandos official launch, about 1 1/2 months later for Tampa

Lake Mary Blvd. Bank of America area has strong 4G signal

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

Cool, florida is getting 4G. Im in the Daytona Beach area and 4G around here its pretty good
    Banned

Global Posts
    282 Global Posts

Anyone know if 4g works north of Orlando? I finally decided I am going to move to Altamonte Springs In about 10 weeks.

My house in the the Wekiva Hunt Club area between Apopka and Longwood. No 4G yester but I am getting 0 or 1 bar for it today. I AM EXCITED!!

3G here has been weak as we were on the edge of coverage.

Default Where's my 4G?

Where's my 4G? article from CNet's Dialed In discusses the problems in setting up a 4G network.

Where's my 4G? | Dialed In - CNET Blogs

I hope miami gets 4g soon!!