Administration Fee Question

archangel849

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I noticed on my new bill, that in September, Sprint is increasing the Admin Fee. Would this be a valid reason to get out of your contact early? I apologize in advance of this has been discussed before. I search but couldn't find any results.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
No.... you are still locked into your contract.

I noticed on my new bill, that in September, Sprint is increasing the Admin Fee. Would this be a valid reason to get out of your contact early? I apologize in advance of this has been discussed before. I search but couldn't find any results.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
If you want out early force roam and you'll be kicked off.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

prolongExistence

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
From Know about surcharges, taxes, fees and other charges
Administrative Charge
The Administrative Charge is applied per line, per month by Sprint to help defray various costs imposed on Sprint by other telecommunications carriers, including, but not limited to, charges imposed by local telephone companies for delivery of calls from our customers to their landline customers and for certain network facilities and services we must purchase from them. The Administrative Charge is not a tax and is not an amount we are required to collect from you by law. The Administrative Charge and the components used to calculate this charge are subject to change from time to time. Effective 9/1/13, the administrative charge will increase from $1.50 to $1.99.

The line in red above allows them to change the fee whenever they feel like it. We all agreed to it when we signed our contracts so NO this will not get you our of your contract.

And jhill110, your fee is $3.00 so I'm guessing you have 2 lines of service. It says it is $1.50 per line per month so that means yours will increase to $3.98 a month.

jhill110

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
From Know about surcharges, taxes, fees and other charges

The line in red above allows them to change the fee whenever they feel like it. We all agreed to it when we signed our contracts so NO this will not get you our of your contract.

And jhill110, your fee is $3.00 so I'm guessing you have 2 lines of service. It says it is $1.50 per line per month so that means yours will increase to $3.98 a month.

My first inclination was to say no... One line... But I have an Airave... So technically 2 lines.

Sent From The Galaxy VIA Subspace

prolongExistence

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
My first inclination was to say no... One line... But I have an Airave... So technically 2 lines.

Sent From The Galaxy VIA Subspace

That's pretty crappy. You shouldn't have to pay extra for an airave that you need because their service is inadequate.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz