- 11 Posts
Is there a way to get out of a contract with paying the deactivation? I resigned in Feb, also adding a line for family plan. I was paying $215 every month, not only was payments not getting fixed but my service was better while they were "updating the towers" then the service now. I cant take calls at home more less have service in my town, in which they claim has great coverage area. My other issue is when I signed they told me $250 to cancel now its $350. So basically I been lied to for just about everything I got from told from sprint.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-10-2013, 06:53 AM #2
Re: account question?
My buddy has to go through some hell to get out of his. He talked to many higher ups (wouldn't get off the phone till they kept getting boss after boss). After about a week of doing this he had some higher up email him and he wrote a nice letter explaining his concerns and said he was going to the BBB about this since he could prove his data and calls were crap. They decided to let him go so they dropped the contract and he was able to freely move to T-Mobile.
Just depends if you're ready to put up a fight.
Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.
- 09-10-2013, 07:42 AM #3
- 09-10-2013, 07:59 AM #4
- By kennedy27403 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 10-15-2013, 03:13 PM
- By the ob in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 13Last Post: 10-05-2013, 12:04 AM
- By Wiggum333 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2013, 12:41 PM
- By Howlindawg in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 5Last Post: 09-10-2013, 07:24 PM
- By delusionaltool in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 7Last Post: 09-09-2013, 07:26 PM