Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Almeuit
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default account question?

Is there a way to get out of a contract with paying the deactivation? I resigned in Feb, also adding a line for family plan. I was paying $215 every month, not only was payments not getting fixed but my service was better while they were "updating the towers" then the service now. I cant take calls at home more less have service in my town, in which they claim has great coverage area. My other issue is when I signed they told me $250 to cancel now its $350. So basically I been lied to for just about everything I got from told from sprint.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: account question?

My buddy has to go through some hell to get out of his. He talked to many higher ups (wouldn't get off the phone till they kept getting boss after boss). After about a week of doing this he had some higher up email him and he wrote a nice letter explaining his concerns and said he was going to the BBB about this since he could prove his data and calls were crap. They decided to let him go so they dropped the contract and he was able to freely move to T-Mobile.

Just depends if you're ready to put up a fight.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S6 (32 GB) using AC Forums.

Just go to an area where you are data roaming repeatedly through a month or two and use a ridiculous amount of data. They will kick you off contract lol

..From my Black HTC One via AC App

Quote Originally Posted by BlakeGates View Post
    Just go to an area where you are data roaming repeatedly through a month or two and use a ridiculous amount of data. They will kick you off contract lol

..From my Black HTC One via AC App
    Technically you don't have to go to an area to do that. You can root and force your phone to roam.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S6 (32 GB) using AC Forums.
    c_elliott83 likes this.