- 09-18-2013, 02:33 AM #2
- 09-19-2013, 09:18 AM #3
- 178 Posts
Re: Still able to get a sero plan?
You can search around other forums to find people who are looking to transfer the liability of their SERO line(s) to someone else. The only requirement is that you are currently on an EPRP or SERO plan. You cannot assume liability of a SERO account as a new customer or if you are on a consumer line.
I recently TOL'd my SERO line to someone, so it's still possible assuming you are eligible to do so.
- By Raptor007 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 09:45 PM
- By monkmullen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 09-18-2013, 10:35 PM
- By npark2012 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2013, 01:41 PM
- By Boardboy55 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2013, 11:42 PM
- By M127 in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2013, 09:23 PM