- 123 Posts
What happens when I switch to Verizon
I'm fed up with the spotty LTE and slow 3G in my area so I think I'm going to switch to Verizon. I still have 7 months left on Sprint but don't care.
When I port the number to Verizon does it cancel Sprint then send a final bill with the ETF on it?
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-29-2013, 12:10 PM #2
- 10-01-2013, 01:57 PM #4Master of Time and Space
You can look at the menu but you just can't eat. You can feel the cushions but you can't have a seat. You can dip your foot in the pool but you can't have a swim. You can feel the punishment but you can't commit the sin.
- 947 Posts
- 10-03-2013, 01:23 PM #5
- 5,182 Posts
- Stock 4.4 (KitKat)
Re: What happens when I switch to Verizon
Instant improvement with coverage and data speeds I'm on Sprint still and it works for what I need. But I do get the spotty coverage, slow speeds, etc. that most subscribers are experiencing. They need to get their act together asap.
Just make sure you don't cancel the service before signing up with Verizon, you may loose the number.
- By arorat in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-01-2013, 02:38 PM
- By jjf4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 7Last Post: 10-04-2013, 01:22 PM
- By pilotnh in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-02-2013, 10:47 PM
- By NickB2005 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2013, 08:02 PM
- By fwhomeboy in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2013, 08:24 AM