- 50 Posts
Htc evo lte always roming in atlanta
I was wondering is this just me or is anybody else having the issue. I called sprint and I was told that they have 2 circuits down. I am thinking of going to verizon for 2 reasons 1 being service and 2 Samsung note 3 is cheaper. Dont get me wrong up until now sprint was fine for me but its frustrating to have my phone to take 30 seconds to connect when you press send.... But if they can't fix it its time for a change
Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
- 10-13-2013, 09:16 PM #2
- 48 Posts
Re: Htc evo lte always roming in atlanta
Sometimes my S2 takes forever to connect when i press send also. I think it's more of an individual phone problem rather than a network problem (although Sprint's signal seems to have been getting worse over the last couple of years, but that happens to me even with a full signal).
•• Sent via a pay phone at the gas station.
- 10-14-2013, 09:34 AM #3
- By bryankutch in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2013, 03:18 AM
- By SouthTex in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2013, 01:43 AM
- By bgesullo in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2013, 11:12 PM
- By timbre in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2013, 10:18 PM
- By NRJD in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2013, 07:50 PM