I can see the boom!

Gary Friderichsohn

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Sitting in this restaurant near to where I live. The Sprint tower is literaly 300 feet away. There is a boom (crane, whatever you call these in different parts of the world, country) raised up to the antennas. The truck has been backed in there for several days now. This can only mean one thing: LTE, baby! I would go over and speak to the guys doing the work, but I am afraid they might call Homeland Security. Same way the Seattle police tried to arrest a guy for taking pics of the Ballard Canal Locks. I've got wood over this.

prolongExistence

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Sitting in this restaurant near to where I live. The Sprint tower is literaly 300 feet away. There is a boom (crane, whatever you call these in different parts of the world, country) raised up to the antennas. The truck has been backed in there for several days now. This can only mean one thing: LTE, baby! I would go over and speak to the guys doing the work, but I am afraid they might call Homeland Security. Same way the Seattle police tried to arrest a guy for taking pics of the Ballard Canal Locks. I've got wood over this.

That's awesome! But, you left out one important detail.... Where??

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully it means LTE very soon for you - keep us posted and let us know if you see signs of LTE in the area.