I can see the boom!
Sitting in this restaurant near to where I live. The Sprint tower is literaly 300 feet away. There is a boom (crane, whatever you call these in different parts of the world, country) raised up to the antennas. The truck has been backed in there for several days now. This can only mean one thing: LTE, baby! I would go over and speak to the guys doing the work, but I am afraid they might call Homeland Security. Same way the Seattle police tried to arrest a guy for taking pics of the Ballard Canal Locks. I've got wood over this.
- 10-13-2013, 08:50 AM #2
- 10-14-2013, 12:13 AM #3Always have your stuff when you need it with Dropbox. Sign up for free! http://db.tt/4AiUNSMC
Sprint: Palm 700p, Palm Treo Pro, HTC Touch, HP Palm Pre, Motorola Admiral, Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G (Jellybean 4.2.2); AT&T: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (4.4.2)
Sprint: HP Palm Pre, LG Viper 4G LTE (ICS); Vizio VTAB1008 Tablet (Honeycomb); AT&T: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (4.3)
Daughters' - Nabi2 tablets (ICS)
Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
- 10-18-2013, 09:31 PM #5
- By pragmaticTheorist in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 12-07-2013, 11:56 AM
- By spider plant in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2013, 04:06 AM
- By r2t in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 10-13-2013, 10:42 AM
- By renee53184 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2013, 07:33 AM
- By douglerner in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2013, 06:40 AM