Sprint 3rd Quarter 2013 Report

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
In case anyone is interested... Normally I don't read into this much with Sprint even being a long term customer but I caught wind of it listening to the radio this morning.

Sprint Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results | Sprint Newsroom

Seems like Sprint is still struggling despite Clearwire acquisition and Softbank deal. But we knew that wasn't going to be an instant fix and Softbank confirmed this not too long ago..

SoftBank's Masayoshi Son warns Sprint turnaround could take longer than expected | Android Central

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully it will eventually be a turnaround for them. But that is just me, and I think I am in the minority.....:p

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Ya, until they fix their network nothing they say matters. LTE this Spark that. Tri-band, clearwire, Network Vision blah blah blah........... Show us something Sprint/SoftBank

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Ya, until they fix their network nothing they say matters. LTE this Spark that. Tri-band, clearwire, Network Vision blah blah blah........... Show us something Sprint/SoftBank

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

That's how I felt sometimes. I hear all the "it's coming"..." soon you will.. "..." in a few weeks". It just piled on and on so got annoying. The last straw was not unlocking my fully bought phone.. But the network didn't help for me at work. It wasn't terrible all the time but some days it was just like having no internet.

I hope it changes.. I want Sprint to succeed. T-Mobile and Sprint need to thrive since they are the only ones providing unlimited data still.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

buffdaddy72

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Yeah it's nothing surprising. Until they get the network built up, Sprint is going to bleed customers. Frankly I don't blame people for finally jumping ship after a year of dealing with poor 3G speeds and non-existant 4G coverage in their area of the country. Even here in Chicago, which is supposed to be one of their best areas for coverage, I've noticed a decline in data speeds (voice has been excellent).

But I'm locked in until June 2014 so I'm just going to take a wait and see attitude. I still think Sprint is on the right track but it just seems things are going slower than anticipated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech