Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By icewater106
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sprint (Really RW) in NYC

I left Sprint in November for the N4 and T-Mobile and never looked back. At the time, Sprint had the slowest network of all the carriers (LTE wasn't out in NYC yet, even Metro PCS was faster than them) so switching was a no brainer. A year later, I still have no plans to go back to Sprint, but I am very curious about Republic Wireless. They are selling the Moto X for $300 off contract and have a $40 plan with unlimited LTE (I'm sure it gets throttled after 2gb or so). The problem is, it's Sprint and I have no idea how much they have improved in NYC. I know LTE has launched here, as the rest of my family still uses it, but I just don't know how much. I can't ask them, because they probably wouldn't know when they were on 3g or LTE. So I'm asking you guys, how is Sprints service in the area? Specifically Brooklyn, but anywhere in NYC would be helpful.

Default Re: Sprint (Really RW) in NYC

I've checked on sensorly and sprint 4glte is good in Brooklyn, about 15-25mbps and 3-7upload. most of all Brooklyn is covered in 4g.

Posted via Android Central App
    ttwiitch likes this.