Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Central n ohios best
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts

Default Which Sprint Device holds onto 4G LTE the best?

Anyone have any suggestions on which Sprint Device holds onto 4g LTE the best? I have had the Iphone 5, HTC One, and Samsung S4, and so far to my dismay, my wifes iphone seems to hold signal very well, where as with the other two items, i see no bars and one bar alot.

Default Re: Which Sprint Device holds onto 4G LTE the best?

i was with Sprint since 2008. i recently got a Nexus 5 and switched to AT&T GoPhone. i was shocked at how much faster and ubiquitous 4G LTE coverage was on AT&T vs. Sprint. my advice is to check out other carriers if you can.

good luck.

Htc one is the worst. Ive had pretty much all the phones and can tell you this. Htc 1<lg g2<gs4<moto x<nexus 5. These are my findings over lte can't really comment on the 3G

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    i was with Sprint since 2008. i recently got a Nexus 5 and switched to AT&T GoPhone. i was shocked at how much faster and ubiquitous 4G LTE coverage was on AT&T vs. Sprint. my advice is to check out other carriers if you can.

good luck.
    Yeah but what's the use of 60mb speeds on a 2 or 4gb cap? I'll take 20mb of unlimited than 60 capped.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape running 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2 (Central n Ohio Austin IL)

Quote Originally Posted by Central n ohios best View Post
    Yeah but what's the use of 60mb speeds on a 2 or 4gb cap? I'll take 20mb of unlimited than 60 capped.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape running 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2 (Central n Ohio Austin IL)
    how much data do you use per month?

Global Posts
    6,763 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

I have the Nexus 5 and it seems to hold pretty well. Not as fast as other carriers, but that's OK for me.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by domo22 View Post
    Htc one is the worst. Ive had pretty much all the phones and can tell you this. Htc 1<lg g2<gs4<moto x<nexus 5. These are my findings over lte can't really comment on the 3G
    Interested in how you determined your ordering? Do you have all these phones from sprint?

I agree with this. I use an average of 50 GB a month.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

how much data do you use per month?

Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    I agree with this. I use an average of 50 GB a month.

wow that's a lot of data. i never go over 2GB/month but i get Ferrari speeds everywhere. quality over quantity.

I'll take unlimited corvette speeds lol.

delthor7 likes this.

47GB+ from a Removed App? what was it and why is it gone?

wow that's a lot of data. i never go over 2GB/month but i get Ferrari speeds everywhere. quality over quantity.
    I get quality (HSPA / LTE) and quantity though . Here are speed tests and last month's usage.

So for my area I get the best of both worlds... And then... It costs me only $70 a month after taxes. :thumbup:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Which Sprint Device holds onto 4G LTE the best?-1386465896881.jpg   Which Sprint Device holds onto 4G LTE the best?-1386465909788.jpg   Which Sprint Device holds onto 4G LTE the best?-1386465941654.jpg   Which Sprint Device holds onto 4G LTE the best?-1386465951725.jpg  

wow 64GB/month on your phone. i only use about 30GB/month on my HOME internet for my laptop! and only about 1GB/month on my phone - so speed and coverage map area is top priority for me. any mobile data plan over 2GB/month would be a waste for me.

47GB+ from a Removed App? what was it and why is it gone?
    It is Google play music that was when I had to delete it. I have all access so I stream daily.

Yes I have or do have all these phones from sprint. My house is in between two towers with lte, so I can say from experience which perform better in my experience at least. Just for an example my moto x and nexus 5 will get lte in my house while the g2 and htc one will not ever get lte inside or even in my driveway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Interested in how you determined your ordering? Do you have all these phones from sprint?
    Replied to you in above post