Will I have to change my current plan if I buy a new phone?
If anyone has upgraded your sprint phone for the contract price were you able to keep your old plan or did you have to sign up with one of their new plans?
I called sprint and the rep told me I could keep my plan with a new 2 year contract but when I went to the store they said I had to sign up with a new plan.
I could call sprint back but I'm wondering what experiences real people have had.
- 12-15-2013, 06:22 PM #2
- 12-25-2013, 01:29 PM #3
Re: Will I have to change my current plan if I buy a new phone?
Posted via Android Central App
- By vwbecks in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 12-19-2013, 01:03 PM
- By star_lover28 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 14Last Post: 12-16-2013, 12:20 AM
- By drumrjoe in forum HTC One SReplies: 10Last Post: 12-15-2013, 07:48 PM
- By DayThyme in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2013, 04:41 PM
- By nathy321 in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 02:19 PM