Sprint Plan Help

angelisawesome

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Well hi im planning to buy a iphone 5c on ebay without contract. How much will the plan cost me? Can I use the unlimited Data prepaid plan? Please help.

Posted via Android Central App

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
It would be $70 before taxes and fees, so probably, depending where you live, in the $85 range.

If Sprint data is very good in your location I'd go with Boost Mobile, starts at $55/month (decreases by $5 every 6 months down to $40/month). The data is slower than Sprint's because they give postpaid priority but the cost is more fair.

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Contact Sprint and see what they can do for . Tell them your price and they should be able to recommend a plan(s).

Sent from my GT-P7510 using AC Forums mobile app

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Sprint is $80 a month + tax and fees for unlimited everything. $70 for unlimited talk and text and 1gb of data. Ting, Boost and Virgin are cheaper alternatives if you have good Sprint coverage in your area.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Sprint is $80 a month +tax and fees for unlimited everything. $70 for unlimited talk and text and 1gb of data. Ting, Boost and Virgin are cheaper alternatives if you have good Sprint coverage in your area.

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
It would be $70 before taxes and fees, so probably, depending where you live, in the $85 range.

If Sprint data is very good in your location I'd go with Boost Mobile, starts at $55/month (decreases by $5 every 6 months down to $40/month). The data is slower than Sprint's because they give postpaid priority but the cost is more fair.

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

Sprint is not $70 a month anymore.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Sprint actually has the new "My way" plans starting at $65 plus tax and all that with unlimited data.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
But the phone ima get isnt gunna be with contract.

I know, unfortunately Sprint doesn't charge you any cheaper for that!

As a matter of fact, call Sprint, go online or go inside any Sprint store and you'll find out easily.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Okay thanks. If I buy a iphone 5c Can I unlock it To tmobile or Boost Mobile/ Virgin Mobile?

Not easily. You should buy it from the carrier you're going to use it on. Keep in mind that Boost Mobile is way slower (data) than even Sprint because they give Sprint postpaid the priority service.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Not easily. You should buy it from the carrier you're going to use it on. Keep in mind that Boost Mobile is way slower (data) than even Sprint because they give Sprint postpaid the priority service.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

That's right! 👍

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Okay thanks. If I buy a iphone 5c Can I unlock it To tmobile or Boost Mobile/ Virgin Mobile?

Checkout swappa, you can find phones for all companies. Including unlocked ones. If your getting a nexus 5 I recommend you get it directly from google. After tax and shipping your looking at only around $434. Plus it will work with either att, sprint or tmobile.
Also if you don't use more than 100 minutes you can get the Nexus 5 on a $30 unlimited text and data plan with tmobile including LTE.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781