Sprint's New "Framily" (Friends and Family) Plan

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I am lucky enough to be maxed out at 10 in my Framily.
The bill dropped a total of $55.18 from last month to this month for my 2 lines. :)

Mav. :cool:

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I too am hoping to get at least 5 more in my plan.. i have two now
i am willing to just put my number out there.. remember it's case sensitive

i've had sprint for 5 years

#b00878282qS
http://www.sprint.com/framily
Welcome to the forums, and remember this 👇
@ All...

We put in place a statement regarding promotional plans moving forward. Take a moment to review if your sharing personal info related to promotional offers.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sp...amily-plan-promotional-plans-please-read.html

Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

xtreme23

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Sharing Framily ID

Hello all,

If you want Sprint service and want a discount in you bill, send me a pm and i will share you my framily id.

:) Thanks

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I am still confused on this.. I believe the store people were lying since I did my homework on this.

My parents are on a framily plan... My brother and his wife are on separate individual plans... They should be able to join my parents framily plan shouldn't they?

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I am still confused on this.. I believe the store people were lying since I did my homework on this.

My parents are on a framily plan... My brother and his wife are on separate individual plans... They should be able to join my parents framily plan shouldn't they?

If you read the fine print YES. All contracts and plans are still single plans/contracts as well. They just need their FRAMILY ID.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
If you read the fine print YES. All contracts and plans are still single plans/contracts as well. They just need their FRAMILY ID.

Yeah that's what I figured. That store person was just lying due to either lack of knowledge or just simply being lazy..

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Yeah that's what I figured. That store person was just lying due to either lack of knowledge or just simply being lazy..

Avg employee at any carrier sadly! My parents still have Sprint. Thats the only reason why I know. I'm sticking it out with att for now. Got a LOT cheaper than it was!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

This 👆

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

That person is lazy and probably ignorant about that plan too.

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site

Laziness and lack of knowledge usually coincide.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Kira Quinlan

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
Thank You :)Simplifying my post.
Are you new to sprint or switching for the Framily Plan?
SPRINT FRAMILY ID*-*friends and family id code save $ - $45 (ANYWHERE)
go to the sprint website
sprint.com/framily*and click on framily, enter my exactly (case sensitive)
*or call sprint for more details 1-888-211-4727
Everyone has a seperate account and get their own bill, only thing we share and enjoy is the discount.*
here is my Framily ID if anyone is looking to join Z01278976bZ

The pricing tiers are as followsSimplifying my post.
Are you new to sprint or switching for the Framily Plan?
SPRINT FRAMILY ID Z01278976bZ friends and family id code save $ - $45 (ANYWHERE)
go to the sprint website
sprint.com/framily*and click on framily, enter my code exactly it is case sensitive.
*or call sprint for more details 1-888-211-4727
Everyone has a seperate account and get their own bill, only thing we share and enjoy is the discount.*
here is my Framily ID if anyone is looking to join. We have few more spots left so just call in and give them this id. You don't need any other info just the framily id. By Friday I will have 5 lines on this plan.

The pricing tiers are as follows

1 People in my group $55 Per month per phone
2 People in my group $50 Per month per phone
3 People in my group $45 Per month per phone
4 People in my group $40 Per month per phone*
5 People in my group $35 Per month per phone
6 People in my group $30 Per month per phone
7-10 or more People in your group $25 Per month per phone*

If prompted I believe last 4 is needed*
9502#
This is BEST for NEW SPRINT CUSTOMERS also you can get a free tab 3 for signing up.!

Sprint WC

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: Sprint's New "Framily" (Friends and Family) Plan

If anybody is interested to join SPRINT framily plan here are the details. I have 5 spots open on my FRAMILY:

C90046363fs
Last 4 digits of phone number are 1849.

The SPRINT framily id is like a referral code because of which both parties can save on monthly bill. This means you could get unlimited talk, text and 1 GB plus of LTE data on your smart phone for just $25 a month on the SPRINT network.

- - - Updated - - -

If anybody is interested to join SPRINT framily plan here are the details. I have 5 spots open on my FRAMILY:

C90046363fs

The SPRINT framily id is like a referral code because of which both parties can save on monthly bill. This means you could get unlimited talk, text and 1 GB plus of LTE data on your smart phone for just $25 a month on the SPRINT network.

Sprint WC

May 6, 2014
Visit site

C90046363fs

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01