Galaxy Note 2 Poor Signal and failed messages.

Matt Bryan

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
As of late, I have been receiving a poor signal and my phone has been refusing to send messages. My note worked perfectly for months, and this is starting to annoy me a lot. My calls drop frequently and call quality sucks. What is perplexing me is the fact that other people living in my house with me have iPhones and do not have this issue at all. My phone says I have a full signal but it just doesn't work. Customer support is useless and not helpful. Does anyone have any pointers? Thank you in advance. I've tried factory resets, updating my PRL and this persists.

Posted via Android Central App

radiohawk

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
As of late, I have been receiving a poor signal and my phone has been refusing to send messages. My note worked perfectly for months, and this is starting to annoy me a lot. My calls drop frequently and call quality sucks. What is perplexing me is the fact that other people living in my house with me have iPhones and do not have this issue at all. My phone says I have a full signal but it just doesn't work. Customer support is useless and not helpful. Does anyone have any pointers? Thank you in advance. I've tried factory resets, updating my PRL and this persists.

My Note 2 (Sprint) has had same issues for a few weeks... Was told 2 possible causes, 1) Sprint is upgrading towers in my market to activate LTE 2) I've been avoiding like the plague the 4.3 jb update

Neither of those are making me any happier about Sprint right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci