Has anyone done a real-world Spark test?

bobbob1016

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I may be upgrading, and am in a Spark area, just I've only seen Spark at the store, not in practice. Can anyone in South FL report on the speeds they're getting?

youngusaplaya

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
103586d1391670603t-sprints-lg-g2-tri-band-lte-aka-sprint-spark-update-released-screenshot_2014-0.jpg I did one last night after my G2 updated to look for the bands have to say I was impressed by the results considering I am a couple miles out of dallas where the Spark rollout was implemented about a month ago this was more the Carrollton, TX area

lornaevo

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
gy2erebu.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

phoneaddict78

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
My speed test results were about the same as before but my phone seems way faster. I just got my update today maybe it'll improve in a few days.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using AC Forums mobile app

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
And your point? Sprint spark is supposed to be much faster than anything else. T-Mobile clearly wins.

I think the point of this post is to see how real world Spark tests are.. Not make it a competition. If it was a competitive post I'm sure it would be something like "Spark tests vs. T-Mobile".

Try and respect the OP so he can get the results he asked about and not turn it into a carrier war. ;).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

lornaevo

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I think the point of this post is to see how real world Spark tests are.. Not make it a competition. If it was a competitive post I'm sure it would be something like "Spark tests vs. T-Mobile".

Try and respect the OP so he can get the results he asked about and not turn it into a carrier war. ;).

Clearly sprint spark is just another gimmick.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Let's see your real world test.
My LTE is just fine.
"Spark" is not a switch that is flipped which then gives everyone instantly fast speeds.
It is a process of them updating all of their towers to broadcast LTE on 3 different bands.
Once it is all up and running across the country, it will be a force to be reckoned with.
Learn it. Know it. Live it.

Mav. :cool:

P.S. No promotional fees were paid for this testimonial. I am Maverick and I approve this message.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Let's see your real world test.

Seriously please stop trying to change the OP's post. This isn't a versus... More of a Sprint Spark speed test thread.