- 01-27-2014, 08:59 AM #2
- 01-27-2014, 09:54 AM #3
- 01-28-2014, 01:54 AM #5
- 01-28-2014, 07:55 AM #6
Re: swappa phone prepaid?
Unless Sprint changed something up you can pretty much move what ever phone you want onto your account as long as its Sprint branded, fits the data plan you have AND the ESN is not blacklisted or already on another account.
If your device fits that criteria then your golden.
- 01-28-2014, 01:01 PM #8
- By meyerweb in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 09-22-2016, 06:15 PM
- By Predestinedyuban in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 9Last Post: 08-03-2015, 10:03 AM
- By Brendan Calkins in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2014, 09:53 PM
- By Stefan0620 in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2014, 07:00 AM
- By urabus1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2014, 06:20 PM