Switch to Framily, no more ETF?

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
For me this plan is a joke

I have 3 lines that all need unlimited data so i have to add 20$ a month to each line. So the price it's now 75$ + 70$ + 65$ equaling 210$ then add in equipment protection and taxes I'll be praying over 250$ a month.

On my 1500 minute plus data family plan i pay 110$ + 30$ + 30$ for a total of 170$ plus the added extras i mentioned

itsnorm

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
ffejjj,

The pricing may not work out for you, but your pricing is incorrect in your example. When you add a line, the prices for all phones goes down. So in the example you gave, you'd be paying $65 + $65 + $65 = $195. Not $210. The only reason this would make sense for you would be if you need more than the 1500 shared minutes.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
ffejjj,

The pricing may not work out for you, but your pricing is incorrect in your example. When you add a line, the prices for all phones goes down. So in the example you gave, you'd be paying $65 + $65 + $65 = $195. Not $210. The only reason this would make sense for you would be if you need more than the 1500 shared minutes.

I see what you're saying but still more for me.

With free cell to cell minutes I use maybe an additional 100 minutes a month. Probably not even that much. Not to mention you have to trust that everyone on your plan will pay their portion

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I see what you're saying but still more for me.

With free cell to cell minutes I use maybe an additional 100 minutes a month. Probably not even that much. Not to mention you have to trust that everyone on your plan will pay their portion

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

That's why you don't get involved with those you cannot trust ;).

Either way if you're good on your plan just stick with it. My parents on the "unlimited my way" with 1 GB of data was costing 177 another after taxes but now costs them 124 a month after taxes for the same plan (unlimited talk, text, and 1 GB of data).

So just depends on the situation of the person :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

ls vtec

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
this is the best way is change to framily and then next month cancel your service. the etf with tmobile u will be losing on the long run. if u wanna keep your sprint phone do this.
i prefer old plans which doesn't cost to buy the phone.

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
this is the best way is change to framily and then next month cancel your service. the etf with tmobile u will be losing on the long run. if u wanna keep your sprint phone do this.
i prefer old plans which doesn't cost to buy the phone.

I also don't like this new "uncarrier" model carriers are doing. At the end is the same crap but with no subsidies, you pay way more for a phone. Either pay for etf, or pay the remaining balance of your phone if you want out. Same crap lol

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante