Early Termination Fee Tax???
Question I switched to Tmobile with there etf buyout promotion and when I received my bill I was charged taxes and surcharges on the etf's. Has anyone else experienced this. I dont think they can charge a tax or especially a surcharge on something that is clearly not a "service". I called but the rep on the phone was clueless I will escalate my call to retentions or something like that next but wondered what other people's experiences where??
Sent from my C6916 using AC Forums mobile app
- 02-01-2014, 09:18 AM #2
- 02-01-2014, 12:44 PM #3
- 02-01-2014, 07:44 PM #4
- 02-02-2014, 02:01 PM #5
Re: Early Termination Fee Tax???
I had to cancel the second line on my account because the person couldn't keep up their bill. I was charged tax but not surcharge if I remember correct. It was 200 but after taxes it was 220 and some change.
- By cleankutazn in forum AT&TReplies: 54Last Post: 03-20-2014, 08:53 AM
- By JackHasNoLife in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 02-02-2014, 11:07 AM
- By shastrich2005 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2014, 10:49 PM
- By iFortWorth in forum AT&TReplies: 7Last Post: 01-23-2014, 05:23 PM
- By Ry in forum SprintReplies: 7Last Post: 01-16-2014, 08:47 AM