- 16 Posts
Why is the Sprint traditional 2 year agreement no longer an option at Sprint stores?
We went into a Sprint store the other day to renew 2 of the 4 agreements on my plan. They pitched me the new Framily plan. I listened to the pitch and it seemed to me the disconnect is that I always counted the phone subsidy as part of my monthly cost even though it is not itemized. The way I understand Framily saves me monthly on the bill until you add in the phone financing payment. At that point upgrading 2 of the 4 phones on my plan adds $30 a month to my plan.
I tell them I would rather just renew the standard 2 year agreement. They inform me they are not able to do that, they are only able to sign the new plan moving forward.
I have been happy with Sprint for 4 years now and I appreciate that they are trying to evolve. Having said that, I find myself wishing T-Mobl had the same kind of unlimited data Sprint offers to get away from the Framily limitations.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-09-2014 at 02:44 PM.
- 02-09-2014, 07:27 AM #2
Re: WHy is the Sprint traditional 2 year agreement no longer an option at Sprint stores?
I haven't heard that they're replacing regular contracts. I'd call customer service and try to renew the plans you want.
Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk 2
- 02-09-2014, 08:51 AM #3
- 02-09-2014, 08:59 AM #4
- 02-09-2014, 10:14 AM #5
- 02-09-2014, 10:34 AM #6
- 02-09-2014, 08:35 PM #7
- 02-10-2014, 10:12 PM #8
- 02-11-2014, 12:16 AM #9
- 02-11-2014, 12:18 AM #10
- By xxventanaxx in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 02-10-2014, 03:39 PM
- By Dogga85 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-09-2014, 03:37 PM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-09-2014, 02:26 PM
- By SHIVA77 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2014, 01:36 AM
- By Darnellio in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2014, 11:33 PM