1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sprint deposit

Hi,

Does anyone know the current highest deposit sprint asks for with a person with BAD credit?

Last I saw was $250 back in 2012.

Verizon wants $400.

I am trying to decide between the two.

Thx!

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

Default Re: Sprint deposit

I have never had to pay one but I think the numbers you listed are good. Or just due the finance options. They are free and 0 percent for everyone.

Sent from my HTC One
    HTC One (ATT GSM)
    Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
    If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!

I'm pretty sure that with Sprint, if they don't like your credit then they will put you on a "spending limit" where you're account balance isn't allowed to go over a certain amount (say $500). They charge you $5/mo to have the spending limit on your account. If your account is in good standing (no late payments) for a certain length of time then you can have the spending limit removed.
    Always have your stuff when you need it with Dropbox. Sign up for free! http://db.tt/4AiUNSMC

Mine
    - Sprint: Palm 700p, Palm Treo Pro, HTC Touch, HP Palm Pre, Motorola Admiral, Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G (Jellybean 4.2.2); AT&T: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (4.4.2)
    Wife's - Sprint: HP Palm Pre, LG Viper 4G LTE (ICS); Vizio VTAB1008 Tablet (Honeycomb); AT&T: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (4.3)
    Daughters' - Nabi2 tablets (ICS)

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.

I have the WORST Credit known to man, and verizon let me get 2 new phones, for free, with no deposit!
    Sprint will require a deposit, but will lower it and put you on a spending limit... As long as you stay below the $300 limit, your service will not get interrupted.. i was a pro at being behind with SPRINT! Also, you will get the FULL DEPOSIT back after the first year even if you sign a 2 year agreement

I work at Best Buy and when I see Sprint require a deposit its always $150 per line with a spending limit of $150.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by: