- 195 Posts
With Cricket now AT&T.. Will Sprint Customers notice improvement?
Crickets Network Footprint is severely Small and uses SPRINT To make up most of its footprint, most noted, Minnesota, Illinois outside of Chicago Land and Wisconsin Outside of Southeastern Wisconsin.... Do you think SPRINT Customers in those Area's that Cricket used ONLY The Sprint Network... Will notice major or any improvements? AT&T Has a deadline to have 0 Customers on the "Old Cricket (Cricket/Sprint)" by 18 months from NOW... The New Cricket will be AT&T's Network and are converting Crickets Network to AT&T as well... Thoughts or Comments?
- 03-19-2014, 01:59 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: With Cricket now AT&T.. Will Sprint Customers notice improvement?
It is possible... Most of Illinois, Northern Wisconsin and all of Minnesota except a few towers in the Twin Cities, is all SPRINT Network...
The Big Concern is how many of those subscribers will be Divested to someone else... Get ready at&t, you are about to cram a few million more onto your network
- By Ry in forum Moto 360Replies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2014, 09:09 PM
- By jakeenders in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2014, 10:43 PM
- By Green_Laser in forum Moto 360Replies: 5Last Post: 03-19-2014, 01:48 PM
- By indiecognition in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2014, 01:31 PM
- By rudy1004main in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2014, 12:07 PM