Sprint Framily Promo: Do I have to pay my ETF first?
So, I was wondering: if I switch to a Sprint Framily plan, and they pay the ETF, do I need to pay it first and then be reimbursed, or do I wait for the card to arrive to pay the ETF?
- 04-06-2014, 03:26 AM #2
- 04-07-2014, 07:11 PM #3
- 243 Posts
Re: Sprint Framily Promo: Do I have to pay my ETF first?
Yes.. Like states previous to mine! You must show PROOF of Payment on your EFT Fee... So Port your numbers to sprint... or what ever... and start using your new service, once you pay your final bill that has the EFT on it... submit it... You will get a rebate card
- 04-08-2014, 06:10 PM #4
- By inespere in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-03-2014, 08:59 PM
- By darryjr in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 18Last Post: 05-01-2014, 06:04 PM
- By darth android in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2014, 10:26 PM
- By mmo668668 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 6Last Post: 04-07-2014, 11:38 AM
- By Charissa Marie in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2014, 02:37 PM