Sprint plans?

angelisawesome

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Hello I am planning to buy an Iphone 5c or a LG G2 from swappa, which means they have a clean esn and are off contract. What plans can I use with these phones? please help!

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I'd check out a GSM prepaid if it was me! :)

Remember Sprint is CDMA and they have to approve the phone to be on their network. Boost Mobile maybe if you MUST be on Sprints network? If you look into GSM networks I'd take a look at Cricket for att towers. If you need Tmo then check out Tmo it self!

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I'd check out a GSM prepaid if it was me! :)

Remember Sprint is CDMA and they have to approve the phone to be on their network. Boost Mobile maybe if you MUST be on Sprints network? If you look into GSM networks I'd take a look at Cricket for att towers. If you need Tmo then check out Tmo it self!

He is buying a Sprint phone from Swappa, so it is already in the database. As for what plans you can get the framily plan which requires no contract which basically means you are month to month. And decide on how much data you want 1gb, 3gb, or unlimited. Single line starts at $55 a month and depending on your data $10-20 depending on what package you want.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay