- 06-08-2014, 05:08 AM #2
Re: Sprint plans?
I'd check out a GSM prepaid if it was me!
Remember Sprint is CDMA and they have to approve the phone to be on their network. Boost Mobile maybe if you MUST be on Sprints network? If you look into GSM networks I'd take a look at Cricket for att towers. If you need Tmo then check out Tmo it self!HTC One (ATT GSM)
Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
My Blog: C2JBlog.com
- 06-08-2014, 07:50 AM #3
Re: Sprint plans?7cf26b0d
- By gogo_vs in forum SprintReplies: 7Last Post: 06-09-2014, 08:46 PM
- By weknsmith in forum T-MobileReplies: 24Last Post: 06-09-2014, 06:39 PM
- By BPHusker in forum SprintReplies: 5Last Post: 06-09-2014, 08:21 AM
- By Brian Low in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-08-2014, 11:00 PM
- By smalba in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2014, 10:34 AM