Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sprint plans?

Hello I am planning to buy an Iphone 5c or a LG G2 from swappa, which means they have a clean esn and are off contract. What plans can I use with these phones? please help!

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

Default Re: Sprint plans?

I'd check out a GSM prepaid if it was me!

Remember Sprint is CDMA and they have to approve the phone to be on their network. Boost Mobile maybe if you MUST be on Sprints network? If you look into GSM networks I'd take a look at Cricket for att towers. If you need Tmo then check out Tmo it self!
    HTC One (ATT GSM)
    Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
    My Blog: C2JBlog.com

Global Posts
    1,412 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB

Quote Originally Posted by cgardnervt View Post
    I'd check out a GSM prepaid if it was me!

Remember Sprint is CDMA and they have to approve the phone to be on their network. Boost Mobile maybe if you MUST be on Sprints network? If you look into GSM networks I'd take a look at Cricket for att towers. If you need Tmo then check out Tmo it self!
    He is buying a Sprint phone from Swappa, so it is already in the database. As for what plans you can get the framily plan which requires no contract which basically means you are month to month. And decide on how much data you want 1gb, 3gb, or unlimited. Single line starts at $55 a month and depending on your data $10-20 depending on what package you want.
    7cf26b0d
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks! I ended up getting the galaxy s5 from TMOBILE though. Appreciate the help.!

Posted via Android Central App