Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus 5, LG G2, Moto X, HTC One (M7) or Samsung Galaxy S4?

I'm going back to android and getting rid of the iPhone. Which one should I purchase? I live in a rural/fringe area so the phone's reception is important. I've herd a lot of bad things about the Nexus 5's reception since the update to 4.4.3. Going to purchase one on Friday when I get paid. Just trying to pick a great one!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    4,220 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: Nexus 5, LG G2, Moto X, HTC One (M7) or Samsung Galaxy S4?

Quote Originally Posted by terryh215 View Post
    I'm going back to android and getting rid of the iPhone. Which one should I purchase? I live in a rural/fringe area so the phone's reception is important. I've herd a lot of bad things about the Nexus 5's reception since the update to 4.4.3. Going to purchase one on Friday when I get paid. Just trying to pick a great one!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    These are all great phones. I'm not one to be biased, but the G2 is a great phone. What I suggest is trying out these phones live in a store to see how it feels in your hand. You never know if one of the phones might just "click" with you.
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!