- 36 Posts
Nexus 5, LG G2, Moto X, HTC One (M7) or Samsung Galaxy S4?
I'm going back to android and getting rid of the iPhone. Which one should I purchase? I live in a rural/fringe area so the phone's reception is important. I've herd a lot of bad things about the Nexus 5's reception since the update to 4.4.3. Going to purchase one on Friday when I get paid. Just trying to pick a great one!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
- 06-11-2014, 05:01 PM #2
Re: Nexus 5, LG G2, Moto X, HTC One (M7) or Samsung Galaxy S4?“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- By ckpager in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 01:10 PM
- By icouldntpossiblycomment in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 33Last Post: 06-17-2014, 05:18 PM
- By eunseo choo in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2014, 10:50 AM
- By siddddd in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 06-12-2014, 09:19 AM
- By Wildo6882 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2014, 04:16 PM