Sprint Announces new CEO

buffdaddy72

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Let's hope this guy can deliver. Sprint has been bashed around for the last two years (some of it deserved) and really needs someone to help rebuild it's image.

Bigballer

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Dan Hesse left Sprint the same way he started: churning customers, lackluster network, and a combined consolidation mess (clearwire)

The only difference then and now were prices were reasonable back in 2007/2008, now they're just as expensive as ATT/verizon now but without the network quality the latter two have.

Biggest mistake Sprint made was letting go of their 1500 everything family plan. That plan was very competitively priced, but sprint got greedy and decided to change the plan: 4g/wimax 10 dollar fee, and increasing their administrative fee to $2.50 per line.

buffdaddy72

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Dan Hesse left Sprint the same way he started: churning customers, lackluster network, and a combined consolidation mess (clearwire)

The only difference then and now were prices were reasonable back in 2007/2008, now they're just as expensive as ATT/verizon now but without the network quality the latter two have.

Biggest mistake Sprint made was letting go of their 1500 everything family plan. That plan was very competitively priced, but sprint got greedy and decided to change the plan: 4g/wimax 10 dollar fee, and increasing their administrative fee to $2.50 per line.

I don't know about that. I'm paying around $95 a month for unlimited everything plus insurance on Sprint and that's after taxes and fees. For a 4gb data plan from At&t and Verzion plus unlimited talk and text your looking at $110 on a two year contract.

Only a 15 dollar difference but still cheaper.

Bigballer

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I don't know about that. I'm paying around $95 a month for unlimited everything plus insurance on Sprint and that's after taxes and fees. For a 4gb data plan from At&t and Verzion plus unlimited talk and text your looking at $110 on a two year contract.

Only a 15 dollar difference but still cheaper.

Are you referring to the 450 minute, everything plan that I think used to cost $69.95? It also included subsidized phones as well. It was 69.95 plus the 10 dollar "4G tax" so a total of 79.95. That plan was unbeatable considering it included subsidized phones. Tmobile's current $80 dollar unlimited plan comes close, but doesn't include subsidized phones like that plan.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800