Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Almeuit
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sprint Announces new CEO

Maybe there will be some big changes coming for Sprint? I hope he is aggressive with network rollout. .

http://www.androidcentral.com/sprint...date-confirmed

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Global Posts
    30,899 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

Default Re: Sprint Announces new CEO

We shall see in the upcoming months.

An aggressive network revamp would be amazing, but we shall see what happens.

Carrier
    Nexus 6 - CM13.0 w/6.0.1

http://www.pcworld.com/article/24625...eaking-it.html

Mav.

Sent from Area 51 on my Sprint LG G3.

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    Carrier
    None Yet...

Network roll out is something they need to do! If they do then Sprint will make a huge come back IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by VW Maverick View Post
    Seems a lot like John Legere in some ways. That can't be coincidence. The question will be whether Sprint's flashy CEO can create his own identity or if he comes off as a Legere-copy.

Let's hope this guy can deliver. Sprint has been bashed around for the last two years (some of it deserved) and really needs someone to help rebuild it's image.

Dan Hesse left Sprint the same way he started: churning customers, lackluster network, and a combined consolidation mess (clearwire)

The only difference then and now were prices were reasonable back in 2007/2008, now they're just as expensive as ATT/verizon now but without the network quality the latter two have.

Biggest mistake Sprint made was letting go of their 1500 everything family plan. That plan was very competitively priced, but sprint got greedy and decided to change the plan: 4g/wimax 10 dollar fee, and increasing their administrative fee to $2.50 per line.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigballer View Post
    Dan Hesse left Sprint the same way he started: churning customers, lackluster network, and a combined consolidation mess (clearwire)

The only difference then and now were prices were reasonable back in 2007/2008, now they're just as expensive as ATT/verizon now but without the network quality the latter two have.

Biggest mistake Sprint made was letting go of their 1500 everything family plan. That plan was very competitively priced, but sprint got greedy and decided to change the plan: 4g/wimax 10 dollar fee, and increasing their administrative fee to $2.50 per line.
    I don't know about that. I'm paying around $95 a month for unlimited everything plus insurance on Sprint and that's after taxes and fees. For a 4gb data plan from At&t and Verzion plus unlimited talk and text your looking at $110 on a two year contract.

Only a 15 dollar difference but still cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by buffdaddy72 View Post
    I don't know about that. I'm paying around $95 a month for unlimited everything plus insurance on Sprint and that's after taxes and fees. For a 4gb data plan from At&t and Verzion plus unlimited talk and text your looking at $110 on a two year contract.

Only a 15 dollar difference but still cheaper.
    Are you referring to the 450 minute, everything plan that I think used to cost $69.95? It also included subsidized phones as well. It was 69.95 plus the 10 dollar "4G tax" so a total of 79.95. That plan was unbeatable considering it included subsidized phones. Tmobile's current $80 dollar unlimited plan comes close, but doesn't include subsidized phones like that plan.