Sprint ever offers to pay off ETF/ EIP ?

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I am on T-mobile and while I like it the service in my house sucks and is $120 a month after Taxes for my Service with unlimited Data and EIP for my Note 3. They are offering a new Service for $60 a month with unlimited ( from what I gather is unlimited LTE ) for $60 a month and even with doing the phone payment plan would still be cheaper with Sprint. Sprint service isn't the greatest but is doable and wondering do they offer paying off ETF or EIP plans so I can move to Them when the note 4 comes out

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
They might for the single line plan.. I know they do for the family one.

Good luck though.. Sprint was under 1 Mbps for my area.. Couldn't deal with it. Also now you can't use data and talk either.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
They might for the single line plan.. I know they do for the family one.

Good luck though.. Sprint was under 1 Mbps for my area.. Couldn't deal with it. Also now you can't use data and talk either.

Eh While I can pay the $120 bill with T-mobile I just want cheaper and Sprint for what's it worth will be $100 since about $15 in taxes and $25ish for the phone and will save me $20 a month.. Or I might just wait till the Nexus 6 comes out. I already know I get service in my house with Sprint which is the most important thing for me.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Also They will ? where should i go corporate store? Was planning on going to bestbuy since I was thinking of getting a S5 in blue :D or maybe the G3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish