Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

I get 25% off my bill through Cox (its the AOL discount.) I set it up years ago.

Sent from my EVO3D using Tapatalk

Default Re: Are you getting your Sprint EVP Discount?

My mom is self employed at her own store. Any chance for a discount??
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #53  

Sure. Credit Unions are 10%, certain contractors can get 18%. Plus ask about AARP and associations.
    Milo
    ← Tap Getting Started at the top of any page for help with:
    - Settings - Email - Backup Everything - Phone - Messaging - Music & Photo Sync
    - Keyboards Folders - Favorite Apps - Extending Battery Life - My Avatar
    - iPhone User's Guide to Android - (Palm) - Tablet & Phone Comparison - Epic4GT - ATT - TM
    If this helped, please click Thanks & Like↓

I don't think she's a part of a credit union and not old enough for AARP (she's 60)

Global Posts
    321 Global Posts

i get 25% off through Dish Network as an authorized retailer.

Does anyone know if any credit union member gets the discount? What would I have to prove that I am a member of the OFCU? Thanks
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #57  

Quote Originally Posted by lexcoupe2100 View Post
    Does anyone know if any credit union member gets the discount? What would I have to prove that I am a member of the OFCU? Thanks
    Just call their toll-free number and see what they say.
    Milo
    - iPhone User's Guide to Android - (Palm) - Tablet & Phone Comparison - Epic4GT - ATT - TM

Unfortunately, they no longer combine discounts. I had a loyalty discount of 5% or more I think in addition to an employee discount. After changing companies and calling CS, my discount was reduced and I'm paying about $10 more per month I think because it overrode all previous discounts.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #59  

Just added:

Everything Plus 25% Discount
    The Sprint Everything Plus Referral Program is a 25% plan discount for new customers or added lines who were referred by a Sprint Employee. It is a two year contract as always. Click here and enter the Sprint VP of Marketing's email address russ.s.mcguire@sprint.com and his 3 digit code 383. Here is Russ's blog with details. Tell them Russ sent you!
    Milo
    Thanked by:

Could I receive the referral discount if I order my phone through amazon?

When i switched from Verizon to Sprint in November last year we had told them my wife had just started working at Wells Fargo, they asked if she happen to have a badge but we just told them she just started. Now we are enjoying a nice 27% discount. One of my co-workers who did the same thing prior had told me about the discount.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelMayLaugh View Post
    Could I receive the referral discount if I order my phone through amazon?
    I was wondering the same thing. I'm looking to get the HTC EVO 4G LTE through Newegg for $150 which is $50 cheaper than on the Sprint website. I don't think the student or credit union discount will be as much as a 25% discount for the referral program so I want to go for that as long as I can still get it if I order through Newegg.

Does the referral code even still work? I tried putting in at the link and it said access denied so I'm guessing it doesn't.
    Last edited by Digital_Fidelity; 05-14-2012 at 02:33 PM.

To initiate customer service online chat: Sprint Chat

Military Discount https://military.callsprint.com/

Employer Discount 15% - 27% Sprint Chat or Sprint | Employer Discounts: Submit Email or Sprint | Discounts Program

Credit Union Discount 10% Credit Union & Sprint

AAA Discount 10% www.aaa.com redirect

Student Rate Discount 15% - 23% StudentRate - Local and National Student Discounts & Deals

Fire & Rescue Discount 22% https://firerescue.sprnext.com/

Government Employees Discount 15% Sprint Chat

NEW Sprint subscribers should consider the EPRP before buying a phone!

URL: Sprint | Everything Plus(SM) Referral Program
    E-Mail: russ.s.mcguire@sprint.com
    Last 3 of CID: 383

(Reference: McGuires Law Blog Archive Psst - Have you Heard about Everything Plus?.)

This information was made public by Russ Mcguire on 7/16/08, and is posted on this forum so potential Sprint and existing SERO customers who are interested in getting a Sprint Everything Plus Plan can get one.

"Everything Plus Data"
    ($10 data charge for Smartphones)

x1 Feature Phone = $59.99/mo
    x1 Smartphone = $69.99/mo

"Everything Plus Data Share"
    (including $10 add-on)

x2 Smartphones = $129.99/mo
    x3 Smartphones = $154.98/mo
    x4 Smartphones = $179.97/mo
    x5 Smartphones = $204.96/mo

(deduct -$10/mo. per feature phone)

Last edited by 541rrhse; 06-30-2012 at 09:41 PM.
    ebouy likes this.

I've been enjoying a 25% discount, but Sprint seems to be doing checkups on this lately. I don't work at my old job anymore. Do you know if I can use Russ's discount when renewing a line? anyone know of another way to avoid losing my discount?

Here is my problem... I am a state employee and therefore receive a discount. They asked me to verify which is no problem.
    I went to the website to verify by email address and my address but it was not recognized. I then talked to Sprint in a store to see what I needed to do and they told me that be verifying I would also be signing a new two year contract. I was not okay with that and declined and will now deal with retention.

How can they justify a new contract just for verifying information they already have?

Default Re: Are you getting your Sprint EVP or Everything Plus Discounts?

Because it's changing your original contract. It doesnt change your upgrade eligibility date. So if you aren't going to switch carriers then it shouldn't matter.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    @missjennell

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

So i'm getting the Everything Plus Data 500 for 69.99 thats including the 10.00 data add-on. Do we also get the 25% off per month with the Everything Plus Referral Program Shoppers Private Store or am I missing something?

I have tried to get the Everything Plus discount, but every time I enter the plan I want, it kicks me off the site. I just want the plan, not a phone. It seems to want to take me back to the website where I have to purchase a phone before I get the plan. Anyone else have a similar problem?

I too was told that I would be signing for additional 2 yr contract, I think Sprint is on this matter a big rip off because you are already signed with them so there is no reason for this, after about 13 yrs I'm ready for a change when my contract is up for sure.

My husband and I both work at a University and he gets the EVP discount from Sprint. They won't let us both have the discount. Fine. However, I want
    to upgrade my phone now that our 2 yr contract/family plan is up but our EVP rep keeps saying he "can't guarantee" that we'll continue to get the EVP discount
    if we don't get the new phone through him. I think it's just a sales tactic. I'm ready to buy a phone from Costco and renew my 2 yr contract. Anyone
    know if we have anything to worry about with our EVP discount?

http://www.sprint.com/landings/chat/?ECID=vanity:chat
    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau_honfleur View Post
    My husband and I both work at a University and he gets the EVP discount from Sprint. They won't let us both have the discount. Fine. However, I want
    to upgrade my phone now that our 2 yr contract/family plan is up but our EVP rep keeps saying he "can't guarantee" that we'll continue to get the EVP discount
    if we don't get the new phone through him. I think it's just a sales tactic. I'm ready to buy a phone from Costco and renew my 2 yr contract. Anyone
    know if we have anything to worry about with our EVP discount?
    I received this message on my Sprint account earlier this year:

Quote Originally Posted by Sprint
    Your Sprint service discount requires proof of eligibility, which you may be asked to provide to continue participation in the program.

Upgrades are every 20 months, although Sprint rounded the month for me last time making it 19 months.

You can check when you qualify here: https://manage.sprintpcs.com/special...adeEligiblity/

Sprint Customer Service Chat: http://www.sprint.com/landings/chat/?ECID=vanity:chat
    Sensorly --- Signal Check Pro --- Root Metrics

Bend, Oregon

Thanks, my husband just submitted his proof of eligibility again two months ago and it was approved. He's just afraid that our buying a phone other than from our EVP rep will take me off our family plan. I don't see how, since it's a renewal of a two year agreement.

AARP does not participate in discounts from Sprint.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123