Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Are you getting your Sprint EVP or Everything Plus Discounts?

Employee Value Plan
    The Sprint Employee Value Plan (EVP) is a 5% to 28% discount is for existing or new customers who are employees of large companies, students, teachers, self employed, government workers, members of credit unions and other organizations. A two-year contract extension is required. You can get a 10% by signing up for a free and then logging in with your AOL email . If you are over 50, AARP members get the discount too.

But many get discounts of more than 10%. You can enter your work email here to see what discount you can get . Here are lists of employer discounts from spring 2010:

Call EVP at (888) 457-6294 and ask about your employers, associations, etc. Some say this number is better: 877-728-3428. Thanks to Verwon and SJS1979.

Everything Plus 25% Discount
    The Sprint Everything Plus Referral Program is a 25% plan discount for new customers or added lines who were referred by a Sprint Employee. It is a two year contract as always. and enter the Sprint VP of Marketing's email address and his 3 digit code 383. Here is with details. Tell them Russ sent you!

Threads for Sprint owners:
    Get Your Sprint 5-27% EVP Discount
    How to Upgrade Your Sprint Phone Every Year
    Airave: How to Get Great Reception at Home.

If this helped you, please click †“†“
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 01-09-2012 at 10:59 AM.
    Milo
    ← Tap Getting Started at the top of any page for help with:
    - Settings - Email - Backup Everything - Phone - Messaging - Music & Photo Sync
    - Keyboards Folders - Favorite Apps - Extending Battery Life - My Avatar
    - iPhone User's Guide to Android - (Palm) - Tablet & Phone Comparison - Epic4GT - ATT - TM
    If this helped, please click Thanks & Like↓
    Thanked by 3:
    kcerica and Edita Garcia like this.

I did this a few months back. I think the website was different at the time - but it was a very easy process. Just filled out the form, and next thing I knew I was getting 25% off my bill
    Thanked by:

ROM
    MikG 3.0 (HTC Evo)

Ah, yes, one of the perks for working for "the man"

23% off here. I work at a hospital.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

20%
    Thanked by:
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Opening Post updated to add notes on discounts for students and members of credit unions.
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 12-02-2010 at 01:55 PM.
    Milo
    - iPhone User's Guide to Android - (Palm) - Tablet & Phone Comparison - Epic4GT - ATT - TM
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

I had hoped that this might help more people. Oh well..
    Milo

27% for my employer... although I already knew about this discount and had it applied to my bill, at least I can confirm that the site was accurate for me as well.

I have been a Sprint customer for the past two years. Had four lines with BB Curve. Time to get into the smart phone arena....I've got 2 in college plus my wife and I. Bought 4 Evo's thru Walmart Wireless....actually cheaper overall than going through Sprint if you include the $100 Walmart gift card per device. Anyway during activation I asked the Sprint guys about a discount. Told them who I worked for and who my wife worked for. Woooooweeeee! 20% discount. That will come in handy to say the least now that I have 5 lines. Added son #2 and his LG Optimus S. Turns out the discount was more than was listed on spreadsheets in this thread. Anyway, that discount will pay for the $10/Evo charge so I'm a happy camper. I think the bottom line is ask for the discount and tell them everything. Who you work for, your wife, if you are a credit union member, retired military. Just about anything. These carriers want to keep you and are willing to sacrifice a bit to do so BUT they won't do a darn thing if you don't ask. Cheers

I can also confirm that this is a very easy process. My employer sent out an email a couple of weeks ago about this. Luckily for me, I just recently signed up for service with Sprint, so extending my contract wasn't a big deal. Those discounts can really pay off when you're looking at a smartphone bill. My account was approved for a discount the very next day, too.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

15% here
    zak

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts

Told Sprint who I worked for when I opened the account last year since I had been getting similar discounts because of the company I worked for with T-Mobile and At&t. Didn't need to verify anything and I get a 20% discount.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Quote Originally Posted by uh60james View Post
    15% here
    Thanks for the success stories. Keep them coming!
    Milo

My CO has a 20% discount but Sprint tells me that because I am on the unlimited everything plan "the discount is already built into the fee".

Is the true?

Global Posts
    1,402 Global Posts
    ROM
    Various

I got 23% through Bank of America.

I've been getting the credit union discount.

Posted from my eVo!
    ......posted from something made by Apple!
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

Keep those success stories coming in!
    Milo

15% for Military. Had no issues getting it added to my account, just had to actually go into the store to get it done.
    Thanked by:

i get 14% through my former university, trying to stack a credit union discount also...is it possible?

25% IBM discount.

i cant get the evp linky to open.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

Default Re: Are you getting your Sprint EVP Discount?

Milo
    Grand Tech

Sprint continues to tell me that no discounts are allowed on the Simply Unlimited plan. Is this really true?
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

Quote Originally Posted by sjamie View Post
    Sprint continues to tell me that no discounts are allowed on the Simply Unlimited plan. Is this really true?
    I have Simply Unlimited and a 25% discount.

Did you call the number in the opening post.
    Milo
    Grand Tech

Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    I have Simply Unlimited and a 25% discount.

Did you call the number in the opening post.
    Yes, EVP folks said, "The $99 Unlimited Plan is priced so low that no discounts can be applied." What did you do or say to get them to give you a 25% discount on the $99 plan?

I know that I qualify for a 15% discount if I downgrade to the $69 plan but most of my calls are to landlines so that would NOT work for me.
    Last edited by sjamie; 07-26-2011 at 08:37 AM.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast