Sprint announces new $75 wireless plan offered exclusively through Best Buy.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It won't be long before the other carriers play catch-up. (And I just cut $30 off my bill by going with AT&T's new plan. Maybe this will cut another few bucks off.) And I wonder how much of that unlimited data that Sprint is giving is going to be at LTE speed. (No carrier can afford to give you fully unlimited data at full speed. There isn't enough bandwidth to carry it.)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
It won't be long before the other carriers play catch-up. (And I just cut $30 off my bill by going with AT&T's new plan. Maybe this will cut another few bucks off.) And I wonder how much of that unlimited data that Sprint is giving is going to be at LTE speed. (No carrier can afford to give you fully unlimited data at full speed. There isn't enough bandwidth to carry it.)

If Sprint states unlimited high speed though they do mean unlimited high speed. Just like for me with T-Mobile .. Can use however much I want with no slow down.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Right now I'm almost at ten gb and counting.

Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S4 ??????

Nice :). I am creeping up on 100 right now.

My brother has unlimited on Sprint and he is at .... 43 GB right now. He streams a lot of shows like I do at work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc