What to expect from Sprint in 2011... (predictons)

Eazail70x7

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
-Evo device with 4.3 inch (or larger) screen, 12mp (lol or 8 again) camera, 5mp ffc, dual core cpu, 4g, hdmi, kickstand, etc.

-Epic 4g like device with 4.3 inch (or larger) super amoled plus screen, 5 row qwerty pad, 8mp camera, 1.3mp ffc, duel core cpu, 4g, tv out of some sort, etc.

-LG opitimus (high end version) device with tegra 2 dual core, 3.7-4.3 inch screen, 4g, 8mp cam, 2mp ffc, tv out, etc.

- Motorola (yeah I said it lol) high end device with dual core tegra 2, 4-4.3 inch QHD screen, 5-8mp camera, vga-2mp ffc, tv out, possibly a qwerty pad (just throwing it out there).

Ill stop at here. This of course isn't an exahaustive list but I have a feeling that the major android manufacturers want to get high end 4g dual core phones on the big 4 networks (including Sprint). Plus its good to stay positive ;)

So guys, am I way off??

Last edited:

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I think you're off with the 12mp camera and with Motorola, they are too busy cuddeling with Verizon, at least that's my opinion.

I am hoping for Orion and Tegra 2, but really, I guess any dual core will do.

Eazail70x7

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I think you're off with the 12mp camera and with Motorola, they are too busy cuddeling with Verizon, at least that's my opinion.

I am hoping for Orion and Tegra 2, but really, I guess any dual core will do.

I edited the 12mp part. I was being slightly facetious lol. As to Motorola, they made a better phone for at&t than verizon I think. 1gb ram, 1930mah battery, the docking accesseries. I don't think its impossible for them to make one for Sprint and it was rumored they wanted to make their hig end phones on all 4 networks if memory seves correct.

lennyj17

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I can tell you 2011 will be about the Tablet more so than the phones.....Sprint supposedly is releasing some Hot Tablets coming up

mvpilot172

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I was laughing that some of these phones at CES have the same specs as the EVO or Epic. When we actually get games to take advantage of the tegra chip or google optimizes the OS for duel-core it will be bigger news.