Feb 7th?!?! What do you think?

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm expecting to hear announcement on how many new devices coming out on Sprint for 2011. I have this feeling that we are in for some exciting news. I'm keeping my fingers Crossed.

Also, I'm hoping to hear the announcement of the EVO 2, or whatever it might be called.

I'm getting excited just typing this. Oh boy! :)

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I know. Im just wondering what part David Blaine has to do with it as well. Is he gonna magically conjour up a new phone or something? This will be sick.

From my Captivate :)

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
i wrote this on the comment for the post on the front page. wouldn't it be cool if we get the first cdma nexus s phone? so att & verizon w/ iphone, sprint and tmobile w/ nexus s phone. each carrier w/ an iphone or nexus. prob 99% chance this won't happen.

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I hope their numbers are better this quarter. I want them to start improving their cell signal in my area a bit as well. Kinda hard with all the people who don't want cell towers though.

mbeezy

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
i wrote this on the comment for the post on the front page. wouldn't it be cool if we get the first cdma nexus s phone? so att & verizon w/ iphone, sprint and tmobile w/ nexus s phone. each carrier w/ an iphone or nexus. prob 99% chance this won't happen.

That would be cool.

Sent from my EVO using tapatalk.

sweetmonster457

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
i don't know what it is, but i'm already glad i didn't get an EVO shift :8):
i think that since all other carriers have a lot to talk about, SPRINT doesn't want to be forgotten. so anywho, people are saying that Android oriented websites got invites, so i don't think its a windows phone, blackberry, or HPpalm announcement.
plus, why would SPRINT have an HPpalm announcement, when HPpalm has their own two days later.
i don't think its anything to do with apple, but it is suspiciously close to the iPhone release in Verizon 3 days later. maybe stealing some thunder?
i'm hoping it's a "first dual-core phone to market."
i'm hoping it's not "first 4g tablet to market."

flipdippy

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Rumors I heard from friends in product over at sprint in northern va...

new galaxy s android device with pico projection
cheaper contract pricing

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
They have been quiet on the high-end Android front since the Epic. I would expect at least one high-end Android phone (probably more) and perhaps some tablets as well.

kuscoot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I am SO Excited. I'm up for an upgrade feb 20th! AWESOME tiiming! Although, it would have to be REALLY big for me to leave my EVO.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Please no stupid tablet.....the only use I would have for one of those is Angry Birds looks bigger, and I have to touch the screen less often to flip pages when reading a book on the Kindel App.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
If it's a 3d phone, it better have a great processor in it...all that rendering will be hard on it. What will battery life look like? Will your daily use UI be in 3d, or will it just be capable of showing select 3d movies and 3d games?

Questions questions....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10