Talk and data at the same time?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
How are you enjoying VoLTE and Advanced messaging?

Been enjoying VoLTE for awhile now (it works with the 6P and such I had before). I haven't done Advanced Messaging yet since I don't have many friends with the capability so I still use regular old SMS/MMS.

ubigred

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Been enjoying VoLTE for awhile now (it works with the 6P and such I had before). I haven't done Advanced Messaging yet since I don't have many friends with the capability so I still use regular old SMS/MMS.
Yea I have T-Mobile too. I have the Note 4 now waiting on the Note 6. Might even consider the 6p

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Yea I have T-Mobile too. I have the Note 4 now waiting on the Note 6. Might even consider the 6p
Yup, instantaneous voice and data is what every carrier should have implemented in this day and age of cellular technology. BTW, I went back to my xperia z3 on T-mobile. My 6p just didn't have that polished feel software wise like the Sony. It felt like a beta testing device . Good overall phone though. But coming from a Sony with 2 days battery life and a natural true color screen not over saturated(amoled) one.
I had to go back lol. That's my 2 cents if your considering the 6p.

ubigred

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Yup, instantaneous voice and data is what every carrier should have implemented in this day and age of cellular technology. BTW, I went back to my xperia z3 on T-mobile. My 6p just didn't have that polished feel software wise like the Sony. It felt like a beta testing device . Good overall phone though. But coming from a Sony with 2 days battery life and a natural true color screen not over saturated(amoled) one.
I had to go back lol. That's my 2 cents if your considering the 6p.
Oh wow. Interesting.

Surprised you would feel that the 6p is a beta device.

Were you on Marshmallow?

ubigred

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
They will most definitely start having some in 2016. Maybe not nationwide, but I'm willing to put money on it that they are working on it while upgrading the network

Posted via Nexus 6 with unlimited international data via AT&T
Time to pay up!

ubigred

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Sprint doesn't really need 600.. Fact and Also the densification project, will get done. So I dunno why you'd bring that into it lol. But Sprints network has severally improved and is better than Tmobiles. But you're entitled to think how ever you want, ignore the facts like most people who hate sprint do. Also, Softbank owns a 80% stake in Sprint, they also do not intend to sell it.... So once again, I dunno why you'd mention that.
Any news on Sprint? Lmao

schnoid

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
:( I've been hoping for this feature for years and still waiting! Really sucks. Any news? Bugs me so bad that I can't get updates from Waze and talk on the phone at the same time.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
:( I've been hoping for this feature for years and still waiting! Really sucks. Any news? Bugs me so bad that I can't get updates from Waze and talk on the phone at the same time.
Sadly no news from Sprint on this yet.