Sprint Unlimited data.. biggest lie on earth?

A

AC Question

Sprint Unlimited data... biggest lie on earth

Hi, I have been happy with sprint for almost two years with their true unlimited everything plan. Recently, I have decided to go on the Unlimited Data starter ( 1GB at Lte speed, after reaching it, it will be transferred to unlimited 2G) but I realized I don't have internet at all after reaching 1GB.

I have been with the customer service for over an hour, they all tried to push me to change plans and I refused. I am stopping service and paying 100 dollar ETF they refused to wave.

People, please, stay out of this company, that plan is the biggest lie ever, I am disappointed

flychinook

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: Sprint Unlimited data... biggest lie on earth

It's probably one of two things: System error (from firsthand experience, these new unlimited 2g plans have had some provisioning issues that still need to be ironed out), or you're not on the correct plan and the rep you spoke with is not very good at their job (the plan names/codes are VERY similar to the older non-unlimited plan names/codes).

You didn't mention if the agent had you do any troubleshooting, so do the basic stuff if you haven't already: Try a few different apps to test the data. Ookla Speed Test is a good one to use. Powercycle phone, see if that helps. If not, update PRL and Profile (in the settings under System Updates) and see if that works. If you're willing to call in again, have the rep double-check the plan itself, and make sure no plan features were accidentally excluded. I'll try to remember to look up the plan code at work tomorrow, so you can double check that against what's on your account. If possible, please let me know what kind of phone you have. DO NOT post or send me any other information about your line or account.

Edit: forum censored a word that I didn't think it would censor. Replaced with italicized verbiage.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463