Sprint removing premium data fee for individual plans?

dchawk81

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm curious as well. I just paid a bill with the $10 fee, but my profile currently states $69.99 for my plan with no $10 data fee showing in the add-ons or anywhere on that panel.

I'm not holding my breath but I'd welcome the removal. ;)

akhi216

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm curious as well. I just paid a bill with the $10 fee, but my profile currently states $69.99 for my plan with no $10 data fee showing in the add-ons or anywhere on that panel.

I'm not holding my breath but I'd welcome the removal. ;)

Trust me, you're paying for it. It just doesn't show up where you're looking for it at.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

DNicolasL

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I think Sprint should make the $10 fee optional. Cap me at 5GB's and then charge me $10 for anything over.

Sent from my HTC EVO with Tapatalk

zak

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I think Sprint should make the $10 fee optional. Cap me at 5GB's and then charge me $10 for anything over.

Sent from my HTC EVO with Tapatalk

I'd prefer having that fee applied only when I'm in areas that actually have 4g coverage. :(

bubbatex

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
My new billing cycle just started on the 8th and the $10 fee is not listed. However, my bill is still the same as it always is. So let's see what it looks like next month after one full cycle.

Edit - I just went to Change Plan Add-ons (to add Hotspot) and the $10 for Premium Data is listed on that page. It's there, they just don't have it on your main billing page when you login.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
They won't remove it... Since they are going to charge all smartphones then its not really a 4G charge as they stated it wasn't from the beginning. I look at as they need to charge more and this is the best way to do it. They need to improve and expand and can only do this with more cash....

Sprint is still the cheaper and better plan IMO ... They're still sticking with unlimited data and that it will not change ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21